Generalist Software Engineer, New Grad
LiveRamp powers exceptional experiences by making it safe and easy to connect the world’s data, people, and applications. We are the industry pace-setter and one of the fastest-growing SaaS businesses anywhere—the enabling product behind many of the world’s biggest brands and technology platforms. We're starting with the marketing industry, but we’re not necessarily stopping there.
We recently debuted on the New York Stock Exchange (ticker: RAMP) as an independent public company. Our fundamentals are exceptional: 30%+ annual revenue growth, $1.7B in cash, no debt, and over 600 customers. And we're growing our team at a record pace. Want to build the future with 750 savvy, curious LiveRampers across the U.S., Europe, and APAC? Join us!
ABOUT THIS JOB
LiveRamp is looking for new graduates that crave challenges and seek out dynamic experiences. and to jump right in and be fast-tracked onto a team that is the best fit for your specialities. Here at LiveRamp, we’re changing the world of data connectivity. Our technology unites the marketing technology ecosystem, enabling brands to measure the impact of digital marketing on sales and deliver highly relevant messages to consumers on virtually any channel or device.
As a Software Generalist you will help bring this vision to life by tackling your projects head on. It’s hard to say what tomorrow's challenge may be, but in this role, you’ll be happy to hack away at it, whether it’s a Ruby on Rails web UI, a distributed analysis Hadoop application in java, or something completely new. You’ll also collaborate with other engineers to execute on a diverse range of projects.
On the engineering team at LiveRamp, we value ownership and individual contribution within a collaborative environment. Be ready to leave your ego at the door, roll up your sleeves and start solving huge challenges as soon as you begin.
Day in the Life of a LiveRamp New Grad:
- Design and build sophisticated systems to process and visualize massive amounts of data.
- Make mistakes. Fix them; learn from them; make different ones next time.
- Be at the forefront of technology innovation. Keep LiveRamp on the cutting edge of industry tools and best practices.
- Push your teammates to become stronger engineers. They will do the same for you.
- Take our engineering, business development, and culture in a whole new direction during one of our four Hackweeks every year.
You are an ideal candidate if you:
- Are excited by the idea of building scalable and reliable products.
- Are a talented new grad and looking to start a full time role in Summer 2018.
- Have comfort working in multiple languages, frameworks, and environments.
- Desire to work in San Francisco or New York City. We will relocate you if necessary.
- Have a startup personality: smart, ethical, friendly, hard-working and productive.
- Are a data enthusiast who wants to be surrounded by brilliant teammates and huge challenges.
- People. Work with talented, collaborative, and friendly people who love what they do.
- Stock. Be a [literal] stakeholder in our company’s future.
- Unlimited paid time off
- One-of-a-kind mentorship
- Competitive Medical, dental, & vision insurance
- 401K Matching
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan (ESPP)
- Commuter benefits
- Catered meals & stocked kitchen
- Events including games nights, happy hours, camping trips and sporting leagues
More about us:
LiveRamp provides the identity resolution services and integrations that are the foundation for omnichannel marketing. Our services transform the technology platforms used by our customers into people-based marketing channels that improve the relevancy of marketing, and ultimately allow consumers to better connect with the brands and products they love.
We thrive on mind-bending technical challenges and value entrepreneurship, humility, and constant personal growth. There is so much more that we want to build and that we could continue to improve. We value strong engineers who are agile enough to hit the ground running and tackle challenges.
LiveRamp is an affirmative action and equal opportunity employer (AA/EOE/W/M/Vet/Disabled) and does not discriminate in recruiting, hiring, training, promotion or other employment of associates or the awarding of subcontracts because of a person's race, color, sex, age, religion, national origin, protected veteran, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetics or other protected status. Qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records will be considered for the position in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
Back to top