Frontend Web Developer
LiveRamp provides the identity resolution services and integrations that are the foundation for omnichannel marketing. Our services transform the technology platforms used by our customers into people-based marketing channels that improve the relevancy of marketing, and ultimately allow consumers to better connect with the brands and products they love.
About the role:
We are looking for an experienced web developer (with design chops) to be the first in-house developer to join the marketing team at LiveRamp. This is a great opportunity to join a growing team and to manage and drive a corporate website and the other web properties owned by LiveRamp.
You must be extremely self-motivated, have great communication skills, and love to work in a collaborative environment. You should also enjoy working with code on a daily basis and should have a strong understanding of graphic design principles and how to apply those principles to UX and layout strategy. In addition, you’re always looking to grow your skill set and challenge yourself to learn new things.
This position is full-time position based in our San Francisco HQ.
- Create website design, layout, user interface by using standard HTML/CSS practices
- Continuously looks for ways to improve design and offer recommendations that will make LiveRamp websites best-of-breed
- Work closely with LiveRamp’s web design and SEO agencies
- Launch and manage website personalization capabilities
- Make periodic updates to the corporate website
- Stay plugged into emerging technologies/industry trends and apply them into operations and activities
- Juggle multiple tasks within the constraints of timelines and budgets
- Minimum of 5 years experience in web development and in creating web designs
- Strong understanding of graphic design principles and how to apply those principles to UX and layout strategy.
- Experience with Git version control
- Apache-based server knowledge
- Experience using various popular APIs
- Working knowledge of Photoshop, InDesign & Illustrator
- Basic skills using Marketo or other marketing automation tools
- High energy level, positive attitude, independent decision making and problem solving skills
- Attention to detail in work quality
- Possess a strong understanding of UX and layout strategy
More about us:
LiveRamp is the leader in data connectivity, helping the world’s largest brands use their data to improve customer interactions on any channel and device. We thrive on mind-bending technical challenges and value entrepreneurship, humility, and constant personal growth.
There is so much more that we want to build and that we could continue to improve. We value strong engineers who are agile enough to hit the ground running and tackle challenges.
To all recruitment agencies: LiveRamp does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, LiveRamp employees or any other company location. LiveRamp is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
LiveRamp is an affirmative action and equal opportunity employer (AA/EOE/W/M/Vet/Disabled) and does not discriminate in recruiting, hiring, training, promotion or other employment of associates or the awarding of subcontracts because of a person's race, color, sex, age, religion, national origin, protected veteran, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetics or other protected status. Qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records will be considered for the position in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
Meet Some of LiveRamp's Employees
Evan ensures smooth data delivery to company clients so that they have the right information to improve workflow efficiency and automate everyday processes.
Back to top