Front Desk Coordinator
ABOUT THIS JOB
This is an extremely fast-paced opportunity in downtown San Francisco for a unique hybrid professional who is a very smart, get-things-done, proactive, and people-helping person. No task should be too small or too big. You take pride in seeing an office run smoothly and reducing the stress of your teammates. This role is part-time, 30 hours per week, with full employee benefits.
CRUCIAL TO THIS ROLE
Proactivity: Lots of people can check off tasks on a list, but can you anticipate issues before they snowball? Can you discover and introduce new efficiencies? Can you plan for the curve balls that might be coming your way?
Customer Service: You are driven to help others and ensure the team’s needs are met. You enjoy talking to people and learning about others. You love to make people feel at home.
Professionalism: Are you able to handle a constant flow of information? Do you multitask with grace? The receptionist position demands a professional demeanor while maintaining an enthusiastic work ethic.
- You are the most organized person you know.
- You are helpful and accommodating.
- You are intelligently resourceful and everyone you know comments on how quickly you figure things out (and you’re confident in taking on new tasks even when you have no experience in that area).
- You are ready for anything -- sometimes contributing to the success of the team means you will step in to pick up packages, take out the trash, or test new office chairs.
- You are driven and proactive.
- You are a planner. You enjoy figuring stuff out and you are smart technically.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
RESPONSIBILITIES, But Not Limited To
- Greet visitors and maintain a welcoming environment.
- Answer questions from the team and incoming phone calls.
- Receive and sort daily mail/deliveries/couriers.
- Schedule meetings, file expenses, and help with event planning.
- Perform other clerical duties such as filing, photocopying, errands, and more.
- Day-to-day ordering/restocking supplies, coordinating vendors.
- Maintain a clean office space.
- Stock. Every employee is a stakeholder in our future.
- Food. Enjoy catered meals, boundless snacks, and the occasional food truck.
- Fun. We host events such as game nights, happy hours, camping trips, and sports leagues.
- People. Work with talented, collaborative, and friendly people who love what they do.
- Health and Saving. Receive the benefits of comprehensive health, dental, vision and disability insurance along with a 401k matching plan.
- Location. Work in the heart of San Francisco – the best city in the world, and take advantage of our commuter benefits.
LiveRamp is an affirmative action and equal opportunity employer (AA/EOE/W/M/Vet/Disabled) and does not discriminate in recruiting, hiring, training, promotion or other employment of associates or the awarding of subcontracts because of a person's race, color, sex, age, religion, national origin, protected veteran, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetics or other protected status. Qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records will be considered for the position in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
Back to top