Financial Analyst Intern
ABOUT ACXIOM & LIVERAMP
Acxiom provides the data foundation for the world’s best marketers. We enable people-based marketing everywhere through a simple, open approach to connecting systems and data that drives seamless customer experiences and higher ROI. A leader in identity and ethical data use for more than 45 years, Acxiom helps thousands of clients and partners around the globe work together to create a world where all marketing is relevant.
LiveRamp provides the identity resolution services and integrations that are the foundation for omnichannel marketing. Our services transform the technology platforms used by our customers into people-based marketing channels that improve the relevancy of marketing, and ultimately allow consumers to better connect with the brands and products they love.
ABOUT THIS JOB
Acxiom and LiveRamp are looking for a Finance Intern to join the team for the summer of 2018. This role will be a key contributor to the development and implementation of Financial Planning & Analysis tools and insights and will report directly to the Director of Finance. The Finance Intern will support performance analysis, insight development, and metric automation requiring interaction with various business partners across the organization. In addition, the Finance Intern will help with reporting standards around KPI’s and metrics, sales tools, and sales enablement. The candidate will have an important role in driving adoption related to the cross-functional alignment of processes including cross-divisional deals and pricing. This person must thrive in a fast growing startup-like environment, but seek the experience of working for a publicly traded tech company.
- Work, develop, and review ‘Sales Enablement’ documentation including working with Salesforce.com.
- Assist with forecast material for finance teams.
- Assist with presentations for senior management.
- Create and track key financial metrics.
- Update quarterly earnings schedules.
- Partner with Investor Relations to produce investor related material.
- Drive reporting and manage report changes.
- Projects leveraging advanced financial modeling and analysis.
- Must be enrolled in a 4-year accredited College or University.
- Preferred Majors/Focus areas of study: Finance, Economics.
- Strong quantitative and analytical skills.
- Ability to synthesize information into actionable insights.
- Self-starter with a natural sense of curiosity.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Must be able to function as part of a team and adhere to strict deadlines in a fast-paced ever evolving environment.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Tools including Word, Excel, etc.
- Food. Enjoy catered meals, boundless snacks, and the occasional food truck.
- Fun. We host events such as game nights, happy hours, camping trips, and sports leagues.
- People. Work with talented, collaborative, and friendly people who love what they do.
LiveRamp is an affirmative action and equal opportunity employer (AA/EOE/W/M/Vet/Disabled) and does not discriminate in recruiting, hiring, training, promotion or other employment of associates or the awarding of subcontracts because of a person's race, color, sex, age, religion, national origin, protected veteran, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetics or other protected status. Qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records will be considered for the position in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
Meet Some of LiveRamp's Employees
As a Product Manager, Kevin develops the overarching vision for each new product—communicating that vision to LiveRamp's developers and ensuring each step of the production process runs smoothly.
Back to top