Financial Analyst, FP&A
LiveRamp powers exceptional experiences by making it safe and easy to connect the world’s data, people, and applications. We are the industry pace-setter and one of the fastest-growing SaaS businesses anywhere—the enabling product behind many of the world’s biggest brands and technology platforms.
We recently debuted on the New York Stock Exchange (ticker: RAMP) as an independent public company. Our fundamentals are exceptional: 30%+ annual revenue growth, $1.7B in cash, no debt, and over 600 customers. And we're growing our team at a record pace. Want to build the future with 750 savvy, curious LiveRampers across the U.S., Europe, and APAC? Join us!
ABOUT THIS JOB
As a Financial Analyst in the San Francisco office, you will be supporting a high-energy, rapidly growing company. A critical member of the LiveRamp FP&A team, you oversee forecasting and analyzing revenue results through financial forecasting and analysis. This role will work with teams across the company to aid in effective data driven decision making. Along with performing additional ad-hoc projects for various company initiatives, the Financial Analyst will drive constant process improvement to focus less on process and more on analysis.
- Assist with monthly and quarterly forecasting
- Develop, track, and report on key operating and financial metrics
- Perform analysis of company initiatives
- Align with key members across all relevant revenue and product teams
- Provide a source of insightful ad-hoc business analytical support
- Self-starter with a natural sense of curiosity
- College degree (preferably in Finance or Economics)
- 1-2 years of related work experience
- Demonstrated excellence translating datasets into actionable results
- Superior quantitative and analytical abilities
- Strong written, oral communication, and interpersonal skills
NICE TO HAVE
- Business analysis experience in a SaaS based business
- Background in FP&A, management consulting, investment banking and/or commercial banking a plus
- Knowledge of the marketing landscape
- Food. Enjoy catered meals, boundless snacks, and the occasional food truck.
- Fun. We host events such as game nights, happy hours, camping trips, and sports leagues.
- People. Work with talented, collaborative, and friendly people who love what they do.
- Health and Saving. Receive the benefits of comprehensive health, dental, vision and disability insurance along with a 401k matching plan.
- Location. Work in the heart of San Francisco or New York – the best cities in the world, and take advantage of our commute.
LiveRamp is an affirmative action and equal opportunity employer (AA/EOE/W/M/Vet/Disabled) and does not discriminate in recruiting, hiring, training, promotion or other employment of associates or the awarding of subcontracts because of a person's race, color, sex, age, religion, national origin, protected veteran, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetics or other protected status. Qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records will be considered for the position in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
Back to top