LiveRamp is the leader in omnichannel identity resolution, helping the world’s largest brands use their data to improve customer interactions on any channel and device. We thrive on mind-bending technical challenges and value entrepreneurship, humility, and constant personal growth.
ABOUT THIS JOB
This is an extremely fast-paced startup opportunity in downtown San Francisco for a professional who is a very bright, get-things-done, proactive, entrepreneurial, and people-helping person. No task is too small or too big for you to take on. You take pride in delivering the highest quality work product and finding efficiencies in your role. You will support and work alongside a talented, humble, and incredibly busy group of marketing executives, consisting of the Chief Marketing Officer and his four direct reports. You enjoy working with different personalities and prioritize a multitude of competing demands with ease.
CRUCIAL TO THIS ROLE
Proactivity: Lots of people can check off tasks on a list, but do you anticipate potential issues before they snowball, and take action to remedy? Do you identify ways to streamline tasks? Do you consistently seek a better solution than the status quo? Do you have the influencing skills to drive change?
Time and stress management: Roll with both a sense of humor and urgency as your colleagues seek your support from a number of different directions. You must be naturally tenacious and super driven.
Long hours: This role is not only an amazing opportunity, but it is also a lot of work. Expectations of this person are very high, so we’re looking for someone who enjoys being connected and moving things forward, even when not in the office.
- You are the most organized person you know.
- 2-10 years of administrative experience supporting executives, including a founder or C-level
- You are very bright and everyone you know comments on how quickly you become the expert
- You enjoy taking on new challenges and are eager to do self-study to get ahead
- Your email is at inbox zero by the end of every day.
- You’re intensively driven and proactive.
- You can easily handle stress and you are unflappable.
- You’re a planner.
- You enjoy solving problems and you learning about tech.
- You have stellar verbal and written communication skills.
- You have entrepreneurial passion and startup interest.
- You’re fluent in all tools of G Suite on Google Cloud
- Manage all aspects of your executive's day, including email, calendaring, travel, expense reports and any other tasks needed to maximize team productivity.
- Schedule internal and external meetings and support preparation of meeting materials.
- Assist with executive team member’s travel plans, completing all of, or parts of, the research and bookings and supporting people while traveling
- Support project work for executives, from time to time.
- File expenses for the executive team.
- Help support events and collaborate with office management team to ensure office needs are met.
- Facilitate communication and organization between teams at LiveRamp and our parent company.
- In everything, represent LiveRamp and the LiveRamp team with professionalism, kindness, and efficiency.
- Stock. Every employee is a stakeholder in our future.
- Food. Enjoy catered meals, boundless snacks, and the occasional food truck.
- Fun. We host events such as game nights, happy hours, camping trips, and sports leagues.
- People. Work with talented, collaborative, and friendly people who love what they do.
- Health and Saving. Receive the benefits of comprehensive health, dental, vision and disability insurance along with a 401k matching plan.
- Location. Work in the heart of San Francisco – the best city in the world, and take advantage of our commute
LiveRamp is an affirmative action and equal opportunity employer (AA/EOE/W/M/Vet/Disabled) and does not discriminate in recruiting, hiring, training, promotion or other employment of associates or the awarding of subcontracts because of a person's race, color, sex, age, religion, national origin, protected veteran, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetics or other protected status. Qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records will be considered for the position in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
Meet Some of LiveRamp's Employees
As a Product Manager, Kevin develops the overarching vision for each new product—communicating that vision to LiveRamp's developers and ensuring each step of the production process runs smoothly.
Back to top