Enterprise UI Framework Engineer, Global Ingestion
LiveRamp is the leading data connectivity platform. We are committed to connecting the world’s data safely and effectively, advancing innovation, and empowering people to do good. Our platform powers customer experiences centered around the needs and concerns of real people, keeping the Internet open for all. We enable individuals around the world to connect with the brands and products they love. LiveRampers thrive on solving challenging problems for the good of humanity—and we’re always looking for smart, kind, and creative people to help us get there.
Mission: LiveRamp makes it safe and easy for businesses to use data effectively.
The Global Ingestion team owns the crucial part of our LiveRamp system where customers first upload or channel their data to.
- We are a critical component of LiveRamp’s vision to become a global platform for connected data, aiming to provide an intuitive self service user interface for our customers to upload, connect or start ingesting their data efficiently.
- We receive and process hundreds of billions of records (120TB of data) daily from various sources.
- We parse, validate, anonymize and normalize the data to a standard format to enable use by a diverse set of downstream applications.
- We take data ethics and security seriously throughout our pipeline, ensuring compliance to relevant privacy laws and security certifications.
- Collaborate with team for UI and Web service projects for the Global Ingestion team through the entire software development life cycle in partnership with team members.
- Build accessible and intuitive user interfaces.
- Architect and design solutions for our customer facing Ingestion interfaces.
- Resolve technical issues for internal and external customers.
- Champion engineering best practices and standards.
Your team will:
- Build and support Global Ingestion user experiences with an emphasis on top-notch UX and intuitive self-service workflows.
- Stay nimble and respond quickly to emerging opportunities.
- 5+ years experience in web application development.
- Experience as a team’s technical leader, enjoy collaborating on an agile development team and have empathy for teammates and customers.
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills, and experience working with a remote, global team, coaching and mentoring junior engineers.
- Have a startup personality and enjoy working as part of a team: smart, ethical, friendly, hard-working, and productive.
- Fluent in React and can establish technical best practices for the team as it grows
- Experience with Ruby on Rails and/or Node.js/TypeScript/Express.js
- Experience with Kubernetes, Google Cloud Platform and/or Terraform
- People: work with talented, collaborative, and friendly people who love what they do.
- In-Office Food: enjoy catered meals, boundless snacks, and the occasional food truck.
- Fun: we host in-person and virtual events such as game nights, happy hours, camping trips, and sports leagues.
- Work/Life Harmony: flexible paid time off, options for working from home, and paid parental leave.
- Whole Health Package: medical, dental, vision, and disability insurance. Plus mental health support (via Talkspace) and fitness reimbursement up to $100 per month.
- Savings: our 401K matching plan helps you plan ahead.
- RampRemote: a comprehensive program to assist you in setting up a home office that works for you
More about us:
LiveRamp’s mission is to connect data in ways that matter, and doing so starts with our people. We know that inspired teams enlist people from a blend of backgrounds and experiences. And we know that individuals do their best when they not only bring their full selves to work but feel like they truly belong. Connecting LiveRampers to new ideas and one another is one of our guiding principles—one that informs how we hire, train, and grow our global team across eight countries and four continents.
LiveRamp is an affirmative action and equal opportunity employer (AA/EOE/W/M/Vet/Disabled) and does not discriminate in recruiting, hiring, training, promotion or other employment of associates or the awarding of subcontracts because of a person's race, color, sex, age, religion, national origin, protected veteran, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetics or other protected status. Qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records will be considered for the position in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
To all recruitment agencies: LiveRamp does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, LiveRamp employees or any other company location. LiveRamp is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.