LiveRamp is the leader in data connectivity, helping the world’s largest brands use their data to improve customer interactions on any channel and device. We thrive on mind-bending technical challenges and are on an exciting phase of growth globally. Our values of entrepreneurship, humility, and constant personal growth are what drives us forward, creating values and making significant impact in the digital ecosystem.
ABOUT THIS JOB
Enterprise Sales are responsible for growing new logo revenue from brand direct sales. The role is responsible for selling LiveRamp’s SaaS offering to marketing, data and business intelligence teams within leading global brands. We require creative deal makers that know how to navigate and manage large and complex organizations, engage C-Suite executives and thrive in a fast-paced environment where you are surrounded by people who inspire you to be better and work harder every day.
- Drive new logo brand direct sales.
- Own the sales cycle - from initial lead generation to close.
- Create and drive revenue from a list of named accounts.
- Build and expand relationships within global brands.
- Evangelising LiveRamp’s services within brands.
- Maximise deal value through solutions selling and long term retained licenses.
- Meet or exceed your quarterly and annual sales goals.
- Attending events, tradeshows, networking events to build contact book.
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE
- Selling to senior brand execs - CMO / Marketing Director / Heads of Analytics etc.
- Holding £1m+ annual quota of new logo sales
- Proven track record of Meeting/Exceeding quarterly quota (holding c. £1m annual quota)
- Selling deals £250k+ annual contract value, multi year deals
- Building commercial propositions to meet client challenges
- Great communication skills and ability to articulate technical solutions simply.
- Remarkably strategic, driven, and entrepreneurial.
- Ability to hustle and create opportunities.
- Independent, self-sufficient, needing little management, only coaching.
- Strong networking skills and black book of contacts at leading brands.
To all recruitment agencies: LiveRamp does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, LiveRamp employees or any other company location. LiveRamp is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
LiveRamp is an affirmative action and equal opportunity employer (AA/EOE/W/M/Vet/Disabled) and does not discriminate in recruiting, hiring, training, promotion or other employment of associates or the awarding of subcontracts because of a person's race, color, sex, age, religion, national origin, protected veteran, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetics or other protected status. Qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records will be considered for the position in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
Meet Some of LiveRamp's Employees
Evan P.Term Program
Evan ensures smooth data delivery to company clients so that they have the right information to improve workflow efficiency and automate everyday processes.
Back to top