Enterprise Business Intelligence Architect
LiveRamp powers exceptional experiences by making it safe and easy to connect the world’s data, people, and applications. We are the industry pace-setter and one of the fastest-growing SaaS businesses anywhere—the enabling product behind many of the world’s biggest brands and technology platforms.
LiveRamp recently debuted on the New York Stock Exchange (ticker: RAMP) as an independent public company. Our fundamentals are exceptional: 30%+ annual revenue growth, $1.7B in cash, no debt, and over 600 customers. And we're growing our team at a record pace. Want to build the future with 750 savvy, curious LiveRampers across the U.S., Europe, and APAC? Join us!
ABOUT THIS JOB
We are looking for an experienced, passionate architect to build our enterprise level analytics platform that gives users easy, intuitive, and fine-grained access to LiveRamp’s diverse and unique data assets.
The business intelligence architect will design and implement the company’s enterprise level system to gather and provide appropriate metrics and data for key stakeholders across the organization - including executive leadership - to be able to analyze and report on performance and metrics from our key 1st and 3rd party systems.
The architect is expected to provide architectural guidance, produce design specs / documents, review adjacent systems’ design as well as lead the implementation including: writing appropriate code, deploying it and ensuring operations.
You will report directly to LiveRamp’s Head of Business Intelligence and will work closely with our engineering and product teams, our corporate IT organization, our finance team, third party companies and tools, and our devops and infrastructure teams, amongst others. You will be responsible for identifying the right metrics, instrumenting workflows to emit the appropriate metrics, and loading those metrics into the enterprise data warehouse.
- Bachelor's degree in computer science, information technology or another computer-based discipline. Master degree preferred
- Minimum 8 years hands-on experience, and 2 years of manager level experience (including people management) in developing BI solutions (Data Integration, Modeling, Analytics or Reporting)
- Minimum 8 years of SQL experience and a record of accomplishment of designing, deploying and evolving ETL solutions to meet business requirements.
- Deep experience in architecting cloud based data-warehouse solutions (e.g. AWS Redshift, Google BigQuery, etc.), powering BI visualization platforms (e.g. Tableau, Looker, etc.) and exposure to transactional systems (e.g. Salesforce, Marketo, Workday, etc.)
- Strong experience leading a business intelligence platform, developing long-term roadmaps and strategic direction, and evangelizing the value of data driven decision making
- Fanatic about leveraging best practices for master data management, enterprise level data models, and data marts
- Proven analytical, troubleshooting and problem-solving skills and ability to communicate well, even to non-technical users
- Preference for experience at a fast growing SaaS business with experience with metrics like churn, profitability metrics, and people-based marketing analytics
- Strong desire to teach and mentor others, especially educating cross-functional peers
- Extensive knowledge of Data Warehousing principles and dimensional models; sourcing data from OLTP, SaaS, and OLAP application
- People - Work with talented, collaborative, and friendly people who love what they do
- Food - Enjoy catered meals, boundless snacks, and the occasional food truck
- Fun - We host events such as game nights, happy hours, camping trips, and sports leagues
- Stock - Every employee is a stakeholder in our future
- Health & Saving - Receive the benefits of comprehensive health, dental, vision and disability insurance along with a 401k matching plan and gym reimbursement
- Location - Work in the heart of San Francisco and take advantage of our commuter benefits
LiveRamp is an affirmative action and equal opportunity employer (AA/EOE/W/M/Vet/Disabled) and does not discriminate in recruiting, hiring, training, promotion or other employment of associates or the awarding of subcontracts because of a person's race, color, sex, age, religion, national origin, protected veteran, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetics or other protected status. Qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records will be considered for the position in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
Back to top