Engineering Manager, Data Networks
- San Francisco, CA
LiveRamp is looking for an Engineering Manager to help support and grow developers on our Data Networks team. As an Engineering Manager, you are responsible for helping your developers be successful by setting context, resolving blockers, removing distractions, instituting smart processes, and recruiting new members for the team. This role is the perfect fit for those who wish to hone and improve their people management skills.
In this role you have the ability to guide engineers in their development and create a fun and productive workplace environment. You also have the technical background to serve as a sounding board to the engineers on your team on major projects. We value integrity, empowerment, initiative, and teamwork, and our leaders cultivate these behaviors in the organization.
- Ensure operational excellence and empower the organization to achieve a high level of technical productivity, reliability and simplicity.
- Foster a positive environment of integrity, empowerment, initiative and teamwork.
- Be a coach to the engineers on the team, helping them succeed in their current role while preparing them for future roles.
- Bring a wealth of best practices from past experiences to the team.
- Be highly technical and participate in development, design and architectural efforts.
- Help recruit and act as a leader within a growing team of engineers.
Your team will:
- Build the next generation data marketplace
- Build beautiful applications with the best UI/UX for the fastest growing LiveRamp product
- Deliver on the technical roadmap for LiveRamp’s core product offerings.
- You have minimum 4+ years of hands-on technical development experience.
- You have minimum 2+ years of experience managing a cross-functional engineering team.
- You love coaching people and developing an effective organization.
- You’ve successfully recruited great people to your teams or have participated as a leader in the interview process.
- You have an ideology around management and all its attendant responsibilities that is backed by experience and thought.
- You thrive on a high level of autonomy and responsibility, and you see challenges as opportunities for growth.
- Experience with GCP or another cloud provider (AWS, Azure, ...).
- You love mentoring junior engineers and deploying best practices.
- Contributions to open source projects.
- People. Work with talented, collaborative, and friendly people who love what they do.
- Food. Enjoy catered meals, boundless snacks, and the occasional food truck.
- Fun. We host events such as game nights, happy hours, camping trips, and sports leagues.
- Stock. Every employee is a stakeholder in our future.
- Health and Saving. Receive the benefits of comprehensive health, dental, vision and disability insurance along with a 401k matching plan.
- Location. Work in the heart of San Francisco and take advantage of our commuter benefits.
More about us:
LiveRamp is the trusted platform that makes data accessible and meaningful. Our services power people-based customer experiences that improve the relevance of marketing and allow consumers to better connect with the brands and products they love. We thrive on solving the toughest technical and customer challenges, and we’re always looking for smart, compassionate people to help us blaze a trail.
Mission: LiveRamp makes it safe and easy to connect the world’s data, people, and applications.
To all recruitment agencies: LiveRamp does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, LiveRamp employees or any other company location. LiveRamp is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
LiveRamp is an affirmative action and equal opportunity employer (AA/EOE/W/M/Vet/Disabled) and does not discriminate in recruiting, hiring, training, promotion or other employment of associates or the awarding of subcontracts because of a person's race, color, sex, age, religion, national origin, protected veteran, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetics or other protected status. Qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records will be considered for the position in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
Back to top