Email Marketing Manager
LiveRamp is the leader in data connectivity, helping the world’s largest brands use their data to improve customer interactions on any channel and device. We thrive on mind-bending technical challenges and value entrepreneurship, humility, and constant personal growth.
ABOUT THIS JOB
The Email Marketing Manager will report into the Marketing team and work closely with the Sales team to assess stakeholder business needs and translating it into functional requirements.
- Manage creation and execution of email marketing campaigns that deliver against business goals
- Setup and/or maintenance of email drip programs in Marketo (Welcome, Nurture, Onboarding, etc)
- Help manage lead generation campaign activities and optimize campaign performance through testing and segmentation
- Setup and tracking for marketing programs in Marketo and Salesforce.com for PPC, social and email programs
- Perform periodic scoring audits and updates in Marketo
- Partner with cross-functional team to automate processes (list pulls), investigate smarter targeting capabilities, and assess opportunities for improving data and efficient team operations
- Proactively identify issues and coordinate resolutions
- Document existing processes and communicate improvements to enhance marketing productivity
- Continually test and optimize through A/B and multivariate testing of subject lines, message content, images, offers, landing pages, message frequency, segmentation and more.
- Partner with internal teams to develop effective integrated cross-channel campaigns.
- Strong analytical skills
- Knowledge of SaaS software sale cycles and marketing programs
- Deep experience with Marketo (a must!) and Salesforce and has a deep understanding of how to optimize the infrastructure, workflows, and reporting.
- Marketo certified highly preferred
- Excellent oral and written communications skills
- Detail-oriented and endlessly energetic with excellent organization & communication skills
- Four year BS or BA degree
- 2 or more years of email marketing experience with a B2B company, demonstrating a minimum of 1 year success with implementing multiple nurture campaigns
- Knowledge of industry email marketing, CAN-SPAM and EU Opt-in Directive, and best practices
- Solid understanding and knowledge of campaign lifecycles and audience segmentation
- Salesforce, Google Analytics and Bizible experience a plus
- Stock. Every employee is a stakeholder in our future.
- Food. Enjoy catered meals, boundless snacks, and the occasional food truck.
- Fun. We host events such as game nights, happy hours, camping trips, and sports leagues.
- People. Work with talented, collaborative, and friendly people who love what they do.
- Health and Saving. Receive the benefits of comprehensive health, dental, vision and disability insurance along with a 401k matching plan.
- Location. Work in the heart of San Francisco and take advantage of our commuter benefits.
LiveRamp is an affirmative action and equal opportunity employer (AA/EOE/W/M/Vet/Disabled) and does not discriminate in recruiting, hiring, training, promotion or other employment of associates or the awarding of subcontracts because of a person's race, color, sex, age, religion, national origin, protected veteran, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetics or other protected status. Qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records will be considered for the position in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
Back to top