Director of Engineering, Head of Web Applications
LiveRamp is looking for a Leader for our Web Applications group, comprised of the teams that design, develop, and operate the face of the LiveRamp platform, LiveRamp Connect. Your primary responsibility is to run and grow an organization of 15+ talented engineers who are each looking to grow their skills and make meaningful contributions to the success of the team. We value integrity, empowerment, initiative, and teamwork, and our Leads cultivate these behaviors in the organization.
LiveRamp is changing the world of data connectivity. Our technology unites the marketing technology ecosystem, enabling brands to measure the impact of digital marketing on sales and deliver highly relevant messages to consumers on virtually any channel or device.
- Be a peer to the leads of four other Leads and report to the CTO
- Recruit and lead a growing team of 15+ engineers of all seniority levels
- Empower the organization to achieve a high level of technical productivity, reliability and simplicity
- Foster an environment of integrity, empowerment, initiative and teamwork
- Be a coach to the engineers and engineering managers on the team, helping them advance in their careers
- Contribute to engineering-wide initiatives as a member of the Engineering executive team
Your team will:
- Create beautiful, intuitive, powerful human interfaces to LiveRamp’s services, for all of our customers
- Build tools to empower LiveRamp’s technical support teams to operate effectively and efficiently
- Understand the market and our end customers better than any other team in the Engineering organization
- Deliver on the technical roadmap for LiveRamp Connect and related full-stack and front-end systems
You may be a good fit if:
- You love coaching people and developing an effective organization even more than you love mind-bending technical challenges
- You’re an experienced engineering manager who has mentored other engineering managers and leaders
- You’re comfortable planning in quarters, and relish planning in years
- You’ve successfully recruited great people to your teams
- You thrive on a high level of autonomy and responsibility
- You are excited about collaborating with teammates across LiveRamp
- Experience with Rails and React
- People. Work with talented, collaborative, and friendly people who love what they do.
- Food. Enjoy catered meals, boundless snacks, and the occasional food truck.
- Fun. We host events such as game nights, happy hours, camping trips, and sports leagues.
- Unlimited paid time off
- Competitive Medical, dental, & vision insurance
- 401K Matching
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan (ESPP)
- Commuter benefits
More about us
LiveRamp is the leader in data connectivity, helping the world’s largest brands use their data to improve customer interactions on any channel and device. We thrive on mind-bending technical challenges and value entrepreneurship, humility, and constant personal growth.
There is so much more that we want to build and that we could continue to improve. We value strong engineers who are agile enough to hit the ground running and tackle challenges.
LiveRamp is an affirmative action and equal opportunity employer (AA/EOE/W/M/Vet/Disabled) and does not discriminate in recruiting, hiring, training, promotion or other employment of associates or the awarding of subcontracts because of a person's race, color, sex, age, religion, national origin, protected veteran, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetics or other protected status. Qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records will be considered for the position in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
Meet Some of LiveRamp's Employees
Jocelyn works on the television side of LiveRamp’s client marketing campaigns, identifying unique opportunities for businesses to employ trendy programmatic TV possibilities.
Back to top