Director of Engineering, Head of Identity
LiveRamp is looking for a leader of our Identity group, which builds and operates LiveRamp’s identity graph. The graph ties together tens of billions of data elements and presents spectacularly exciting challenges in both data science and large scale data engineering. Your primary responsibility is to run and grow an organization of 10+ talented engineers who are each looking to grow their skills and make meaningful contributions to the success of the team. We value integrity, empowerment, initiative, and teamwork, and our Leads cultivate these behaviors in the organization.
LiveRamp is changing the world of data connectivity. Our technology unites the marketing technology ecosystem, enabling brands to measure the impact of digital marketing on sales and deliver highly relevant messages to consumers on virtually any channel or device.
- Be a peer to other Leads and report to the CTO
- Recruit and lead a growing team of 10+ engineers of all seniority levels. We would like to invest heavily in this domain.
- Empower the organization to achieve a high level of technical productivity, reliability and simplicity
- Facilitate interaction between the Identity group and other teams within the company
- Foster an environment of integrity, empowerment, initiative and teamwork
- Be a coach to the engineers and engineering managers on the team, helping them advance in their careers
- Contribute to engineering-wide initiatives as a member of the Engineering executive team
Your team will:
- Power understandings of Identity at massive scale, using offline, online and real-time signals
- Apply data science to optimize the robustness and accuracy of the graph
- Build and operate the core Identity services that enable LiveRamp’s product offerings
You may be a good fit if:
- You love coaching people and developing an effective organization even more than you love mind-bending technical challenges
- You’re an experienced engineering manager who has mentored other engineering managers and leaders
- You’re comfortable planning in quarters, and relish planning in years
- You’ve successfully recruited great people to your teams
- You thrive on a high level of autonomy and responsibility
- You are excited about collaborating with teammates across LiveRamp
- Experience managing teams operating large-scale distributed systems, including Hadoop
- People. Work with talented, collaborative, and friendly people who love what they do.
- Food. Enjoy catered meals, boundless snacks, and the occasional food truck.
- Fun. We host events such as game nights, happy hours, camping trips, and sports leagues.
- Unlimited paid time off
- Competitive Medical, dental, & vision insurance
- 401K Matching
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan (ESPP)
- Commuter benefits
More about us:
LiveRamp is the leader in data connectivity, helping the world’s largest brands use their data to improve customer interactions on any channel and device. We thrive on mind-bending technical challenges and value entrepreneurship, humility, and constant personal growth.
There is so much more that we want to build and that we could continue to improve. We value strong engineers who are agile enough to hit the ground running and tackle challenges.
To all recruitment agencies: LiveRamp does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, LiveRamp employees or any other company location. LiveRamp is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
LiveRamp is an affirmative action and equal opportunity employer (AA/EOE/W/M/Vet/Disabled) and does not discriminate in recruiting, hiring, training, promotion or other employment of associates or the awarding of subcontracts because of a person's race, color, sex, age, religion, national origin, protected veteran, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetics or other protected status. Qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records will be considered for the position in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
Meet Some of LiveRamp's Employees
Jocelyn works on the television side of LiveRamp’s client marketing campaigns, identifying unique opportunities for businesses to employ trendy programmatic TV possibilities.
Back to top