Data Strategy Lead, Facebook
LiveRamp is the leader in data connectivity, helping the world’s largest brands use their data to improve customer interactions on any channel and device. We thrive on mind-bending technical challenges and value entrepreneurship, humility, and constant personal growth.
ABOUT THIS JOB
You are a business athlete equally comfortable leading an internal training, an enterprise client sales meeting, or a product planning session. You’ve spent 4-6+ years in front of clients, partners, and senior decision-makers and have excellent commercial instincts grounded in thoughtful analysis. Successful candidate profiles may include individuals that have carried a quota, managed a book of client business, led business development at a startup or even ran fundraising for an NGO. In this dynamic role you must be capable of navigating and influencing every type of cross-functional relationship.
LiveRamp’s IdentityLink Data Store is a data marketplace featuring 180+ diverse data partners powering conventional and advanced use cases for Brands, Agencies, Platforms, Publishers, and Advanced TV Partners. We are scaling quickly and entering new markets.
You will be responsible for the growth of LiveRamp’s solution for 3rd Party Data on Facebook. The Data Store’s Facebook solution is a top strategic priority firmwide and is scaling quickly in all geographies. You will be responsible for global strategy (pricing, go-to-market, service model design) and execution (contracting, training client-facing teams.) You will work closely with data supply, product, marketing, and legal teams to firmly establish this solution as the leading way to access ethically sourced data on Facebook. In this role you will have the opportunity to make a massive commercial impact and your analysis will determine the product roadmap and other investments.
We’d like you to have
- Bachelors degree, MBA is a plus.
- Demonstrated excellence in your personal and professional endeavors. Experience with Facebook targeting (or AdTech more broadly) is a bonus but not required.
- Ability to Analyze and Project Manage.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Must excel (and ideally enjoy) delivering presentations to senior stakeholders (internal, external)
- Self-motivation, strong attention to detail, and a sense of urgency around delivering on team and individual goals. Ability to thrive in ambiguity and a fast-paced environment.
- History of developing and successfully implementing scalable solutions to complex problems within a rapidly-evolving organization.
4-6+ years work experience across:
- Business Development
- Product Marketing
- Account Management / Customer Success
- Sales Enablement / Sales Strategy
- Stock. Every employee is a stakeholder in our future.
- Food. Enjoy catered meals, boundless snacks, and the occasional food truck.
- Fun. We host events such as game nights, happy hours, camping trips, and sports leagues.
- People. Work with talented, collaborative, and friendly people who love what they do.
- Health and Saving. Receive the benefits of comprehensive health, dental, vision and disability insurance along with a 401k matching plan.
LiveRamp is an affirmative action and equal opportunity employer (AA/EOE/W/M/Vet/Disabled) and does not discriminate in recruiting, hiring, training, promotion or other employment of associates or the awarding of subcontracts because of a person's race, color, sex, age, religion, national origin, protected veteran, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetics or other protected status. Qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records will be considered for the position in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
Back to top