Data Engineer - Graph Processing
LiveRamp powers exceptional experiences by making it safe and easy to connect the world’s data, people, and applications. We are the industry pace-setter and one of the fastest-growing SaaS businesses anywhere—the enabling product behind many of the world’s biggest brands and technology platforms.
We recently debuted on the New York Stock Exchange (ticker: RAMP) as an independent public company. Our fundamentals are exceptional: 30%+ annual revenue growth, $1.7B in cash, no debt, and over 600 customers. And we're growing our team at a record pace. Want to build the future with 750 savvy, curious LiveRampers across the U.S., Europe, and APAC? Join us!
- Help your fellow engineers as they tackle challenging problems such as implementing data ingestion and transformation as we build our new cloud platform using the latest GCP technologies and create a market-leading identity resolution product.
- Contribute to a big data processing system that churns through billions of records to create the identity resolution graph that is the foundation of what LiveRamp does
- Become an expert in data and identifying patterns in data. This knowledge will help you understand how best to use the context of the data to contribute to the graph
- Have 2+ years of experience writing and deploying production code
- Work well as an individual and as part of a team that loves to deploy best practices
- Strong ability to abstract complex problems to their essential components and design and implement elegant solutions for them
- Experience working with GCP technologies such as BigQuery, DataProc, or AirFlow
- Experience with data processing platforms such as Hadoop, Spark
- Proficient in Java and/or Python
- Graph theory experience
- Experience with entity resolution systems or PII
- People. Work with talented, collaborative, and friendly people who love what they do.
- Food. Enjoy catered meals and boundless snacks and drinks.
- Fun. We hold team events such as game nights, happy hours, float trips, and other outings.
- Stock. Every employee is a stakeholder in our future. Health and Saving. Receive the benefits of comprehensive health, dental, vision and disability insurance along with a 401k matching plan.
- Flexibility. We are a results driven team that strives to maintain the work-life balance.
More about us:
- LiveRamp is the leader in data connectivity, helping the world’s largest brands use their data to improve customer interactions on any channel and device. We thrive on mind-bending technical challenges and value entrepreneurship, humility, and constant personal growth.
- There is so much more that we want to build and that we could continue to improve. We value strong engineers who are agile enough to hit the ground running and tackle challenges.
- To all recruitment agencies: LiveRamp does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, LiveRamp employees or any other company location. LiveRamp is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
To all recruitment agencies: LiveRamp does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, LiveRamp employees or any other company location. LiveRamp is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
LiveRamp is an affirmative action and equal opportunity employer (AA/EOE/W/M/Vet/Disabled) and does not discriminate in recruiting, hiring, training, promotion or other employment of associates or the awarding of subcontracts because of a person's race, color, sex, age, religion, national origin, protected veteran, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetics or other protected status. Qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records will be considered for the position in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
Back to top