Data Analyst Intern
LiveRamp powers exceptional experiences by making it safe and easy to connect the world’s data, people, and applications. We are the industry pace-setter and one of the fastest-growing SaaS businesses—the enabling product behind many of the world’s biggest brands and technology platforms.
LiveRamp recently debuted on the New York Stock Exchange (ticker: RAMP). Our fundamentals are exceptional: 30%+ annual revenue growth, no debt, and over 650 customers. And we're growing our team at a record pace. Want to build the future with nearly 1,000 savvy, curious LiveRampers across the U.S., Europe, and APAC? Join us!
ABOUT THIS JOB
LiveRamp is looking for individuals who want to work in a dynamic, ever-changing industry with cutting edge technology and strong team environments. This individual will use analytical and software development skills to assist in the creation of data content for use in data products and solutions.
We welcome interns any time of year. Starting dates are flexible, and internships typically last a minimum of 3 months and up to 1 year. Should we want to extend you a full time offer after you graduate, we ask that you would be willing to consider this at the end of your internship.
- Manage, mobilize, and analyze LiveRamp data products
- Understand and execute the concepts of data quality
- Function as part of the development team in all aspects of the data development lifecycle
- Create new and/or enhanced LiveRamp data products
- Programming experience
- Strong analytical skills
- Excellent communication skills (verbal and written)
- Strong ability to multi-task
- Ability to manage time and resources to meet assigned deadlines
- Good interpersonal skills and ability to work in a team environment
What will set you apart:
- Knowledge in concepts of data quality
- Hadoop experience
- People. Work with talented, collaborative, and friendly people who love what they do.
- Fun. We host events such as game nights, happy hours, camping trips, and sports leagues.
- Pay. This is a paid internship. We understand your value.
- Location. Work in the heart of Little Rock – the best city in the world, and take advantage of our commuter benefits.
LiveRamp is an affirmative action and equal opportunity employer (AA/EOE/W/M/Vet/Disabled) and does not discriminate in recruiting, hiring, training, promotion or other employment of associates or the awarding of subcontracts because of a person's race, color, sex, age, religion, national origin, protected veteran, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetics or other protected status. Qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records will be considered for the position in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
To all recruitment agencies: LiveRamp does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, LiveRamp employees or any other company location. LiveRamp is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
Back to top