Customer Support Representative
LiveRamp powers exceptional experiences by making it safe and easy to connect the world’s data, people, and applications. We are the industry pace-setter and one of the fastest-growing SaaS businesses anywhere—the enabling product behind many of the world’s biggest brands and technology platforms.
ABOUT THIS ROLE
Do you love working with incredibly smart people who inspire you to be better and work harder every day? Do you love solving problems and crossing items off your to-do list? Are you excited to build a new team from the ground up? Consider joining us. This role will be based out of our Philadelphia office.
- Become a member of a new team to solve technical challenges as they arise while also leveraging your soft skills.
- Provide technical guidance in an effort to enable client satisfaction and growth.
- Collaborate with the LiveRamp’s Technical Services team while providing technical support to many of the world's largest and well-known brands, advertisers and agencies, financial institutions, and data providers.
- Contribute towards building a great company.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent
- Resourcefulness. We don't have all the answers, but you'll need to find them.
- Great communication skills with external customers and internal stakeholders.
- The ability to respond promptly and follow through on projects through completion.
- The ability to work and succeed in ambiguous situations with little direction
- A desire to learn and adopt new skills - both technical and non-technical - in order to craft and deliver the best solutions.
- Type S(tartup) personality: smart, ethical, friendly, cross-functional, hardworking and proactive
- A desire to work in Philadelphia. We will relocate you if necessary.
- Experience with advertising or marketing technology, or SaaS support.
- People - Work with talented, collaborative, and friendly people who love what they do
- Food - Enjoy catered meals, boundless snacks, and the occasional food truck
- Fun - We host events such as game nights, happy hours, camping trips, and sports leagues
- Stock - Every employee is a stakeholder in our future
- Health & Saving - Receive the benefits of comprehensive health, dental, vision, and disability insurance along with a 401k matching plan and gym reimbursement
- Location - Work in the heart of Philadelphia and take advantage of our commuter benefits
Back to top