LiveRamp enables companies and their partners to better connect, control, and activate data to transform customer experiences and generate more valuable business outcomes. Our fully interoperable infrastructure delivers end-to-end addressability for the world’s top brands, agencies, and publishers and our neutral and open approach ensures that our clients can select from among best-in-class partners and technology to meet their specific needs.
链睿LiveRamp 赋能企业及其合作伙伴能够更好地进行数据连接、激活和协作，从而改变客户体验并产生更有价值的业务成果。 我们本地化和完全可互操作的技术方案为世界顶级品牌、代理商和媒体提供端到端的营销赋能平台，中立的身份和开放的方式确保我们的客户可以从一流的合作伙伴和技术中进行选择，以满足他们的特定需求。
Mission: LiveRamp makes it safe and easy for businesses to use data effectively.
ABOUT THIS JOB
The Customer Success Manager will own complex relationships with existing enterprise customers while supporting long-term strategic directions of the business. Partnering with key clients directly, the Customer Success Manager will drive relationship management, client renewals and upsell opportunities. This role will also serve as a cross functional subject matter expert working closely with multiple teams (Product Team, etc). This role will be based out of our Shanghai office.
- Work closely with Product, Sales, Technology and Finance to ensure a seamless project delivery and good customer experience
- Proactively lead strategic account planning process with executive stakeholders from the customer teams that develop mutual performance objectives, targets, and critical milestones
- Meet targets and goals for profitable contract renewals, client referrals, service adoptions, and growth objectives in assigned accounts
- Establish productive, professional relationships with key client personnel
- Be the expert on all aspects of the relationship with the customer
- Routinely assess, clarify, and validate customer needs, as well as lead solution development efforts that best address those needs
- Achieve customer objectives as defined by client’s management team
- Complete customer account plans while maintaining customer satisfaction ratings that meet company standards
- Develop program solutions that expand and deepen these relationships
- Minimum 5+ years of strategic B2B sales, account management experience across the adtech and martech industries
- Understanding and previous work experience with similar platforms such as JD.com and their ecosystem(s)
- Experience in managing relationships with medium-large clients ($500,000 - $1,000,000 deal size)
- Experience navigating complex organizational environments
- Knowledge of Google Analytics and project management solutions
- Ability to identify and communicate with multiple constituencies and decision-makers
- Proven experience engaging clients through professional investigative techniques to understand clients’ needs, discover new opportunities, and overcome challenges
- Must be hands on, resilient and have a strong attention to detail
- Type S(tartup) personality: driven and resilient while down to earth; hungry for success and not afraid to try and fail; While being humble and also fun to work with!