Customer Success Manager
• Manage day to day a portfolio of clients
• Own all business operations for the existing book of business you support - this includes working directly with internal resources and stakeholders such as Legal and Privacy teams, managing SalesForce opportunities, and driving solutions to completion with product and technical support teams.
• Coordinate and manage all activities within these accounts for improvement, growth and continued strategic development. You fully own renewals and drive upsell opportunities!
• Assist with day-to-day management and troubleshooting for some of our largest and most strategic accounts
• Drive adoption of LiveRamp products and services - blocking and tackling barriers (internal and external) to adoption and success
• Demonstrate a deep understanding of LiveRamp product and services to internal constituents as well as external clients and partners.
• Ensure the timely and successful delivery of our solutions according to customer needs and objectives
• Clearly communicate the progress of weekly/monthly/quarterly initiatives to internal and external stakeholders
• Monitor, analyze, and forecast
• Assist with challenging client requests or issue escalations as needed
• Drive customer satisfaction
• First experience in Adtech mandatory
To all recruitment agencies: LiveRamp does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, LiveRamp employees or any other company location. LiveRamp is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
LiveRamp is an affirmative action and equal opportunity employer (AA/EOE/W/M/Vet/Disabled) and does not discriminate in recruiting, hiring, training, promotion or other employment of associates or the awarding of subcontracts because of a person's race, color, sex, age, religion, national origin, protected veteran, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetics or other protected status. Qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records will be considered for the position in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
Back to top