CRM Applications Lead
LiveRamp is the trusted platform that makes data accessible and meaningful.
Our services power people-based customer experiences that improve the relevance of marketing and allow consumers to better connect with the brands and products they love.
We thrive on solving the toughest technical and customer challenges, and we’re always looking for smart, compassionate people to help us blaze a trail.
Mission: LiveRamp makes it safe and easy to connect the world’s data, people, and applications.
About this Role
We are looking for the leader of our CRM Application portfolio
The CRM Applications Lead will serve as trusted partner to our Sales, Marketing and Technical Services teams for company-wide CRM related initiatives translating the organization’s business strategy into specific roadmaps and deliverables for CRM domain, measuring the effectiveness of the delivery model, and tracking progress against plan.
- Build and implement the architectural strategy and solution design of our CRM Applications Landscape
- Review and understand current business gaps and provide recommendations and feedback around third party apps or additional Salesforce functionality to fill those gaps
- Implement and maintain Salesforce configuration, custom objects, schema, and workflows and their connections to our enterprise business platforms
- Provide leadership in the development of processes, solutions, and best practices for the CRM landscape
- Partner closely with outsourced teams or vendors for new commercial agreements and modifications relating to the existing CRM systems or new solutions
- Ensure we’re maximizing the value from our Salesforce platform, continually learn from market best practices to enhance and evolve our Salesforce instance with the latest releases from Salesforce and the market (with the support of the Salesforce Admin team)
- Be the key stakeholder for change management and development process, architecting sustainable, scalable, solutions for our CRM needs
Here’s what we’re looking for:
- 15+ years of relevant experience with Enterprise Applications, and a minimum of 5 years SalesForce system ownership and implementation
- 3+ years in a people and/or technical leadership role is required
- Experience with multiple full-lifecycle implementations, including leading projects and managing technical project teams. Experience with both business analysis and technology implementation
- Experience with Sales, Service Cloud and Communities administration and development
- Extensive understanding of the end to end functional business processes in Sales, Marketing and Customer Support
- Knowledge of APEX/JAVA, SaaS Integration frameworks, and Lighting UI, and developing/executing data migrations
- Functional and technical knowledge of Salesforce CRM (Sales, Support, Communities, Knowledge, Analytics), digital marketing platforms (Marketing Cloud, Marketo), B2C/B2B business models, integration platforms
- Bachelor’s and/or Master’s degree, preferably in CS, or equivalent experience
- Skilled in interviewing business users, collecting and interpreting requirements, and explaining the solution details to business audience
- Experience driving and leading small/medium projects while meeting deadlines and budgets
- Ability to manage multiple, global initiatives autonomously
- Strong analytical skills with the ability quickly understand complex systems.
- Strong project management skills and ability to rally team members and teams around key project deliverables and goals
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Ability to adapt to a dynamic work environment
- Being autonomous in decision making, but collaborative when needing to escalate to senior leadership team
- Stock. Every employee is a stakeholder in our future.
- Food. Enjoy catered meals, boundless snacks, and the occasional food truck.
- Fun. We host events such as game nights, happy hours, camping trips, and sports leagues.
- People. Work with talented, collaborative, and friendly people who love what they do.
- Health and Saving. Receive the benefits of comprehensive health, dental, vision and disability insurance along with a 401k matching plan.
- Location. Work in the heart of San Francisco - the best city in the world, and take advantage of our commuter benefits.
LiveRamp is an affirmative action and equal opportunity employer (AA/EOE/W/M/Vet/Disabled) and does not discriminate in recruiting, hiring, training, promotion or other employment of associates or the awarding of subcontracts because of a person's race, color, sex, age, religion, national origin, protected veteran, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetics or other protected status. Qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records will be considered for the position in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
Back to top