Corporate Sales - San Francisco
LiveRamp is the leader in data connectivity, helping the world’s largest brands use their data to improve customer interactions on any channel and device. We thrive on mind-bending technical challenges and value entrepreneurship, humility, and constant personal growth.
ABOUT THIS JOB
Are you a creative deal maker who wants to hustle and close new business? Do you enjoy learning quickly and educating your clients? Do you want to be on the vanguard of marketing technology and Big Data? Consider joining our team.
- Create and drive revenue from a list of named accounts.
- Create relationships with brands, data companies and agencies.
- Own the sales cycle - from lead generation to close.
- Meet or exceed your quarterly and annual sales goals.
- 1.5+ years of sales/BD experience.
- Great communication skills both internally and externally.
- Remarkably strategic, driven, and very entrepreneurial.
- Super independent and self-sufficient. You need little management, only coaching and mentorship.
- Type S(tartup) personality: smart, ethical, friendly, hard-working and proactive (no exceptions).
- Stock. Every employee is a stakeholder in our future.
- Food. Enjoy catered meals, boundless snacks, and the occasional food truck.
- Fun. We host events such as game nights, happy hours, camping trips, and sports leagues.
- People. Work with talented, collaborative, and friendly people who love what they do.
- Health and Saving. Receive the benefits of comprehensive health, dental, vision and disability insurance along with a 401k matching plan.
- Location. Work in the heart of San Francisco – the best city in the world, and take advantage of our commuter benefits.
LiveRamp is an affirmative action and equal opportunity employer (AA/EOE/W/M/Vet/Disabled) and does not discriminate in recruiting, hiring, training, promotion or other employment of associates or the awarding of subcontracts because of a person's race, color, sex, age, religion, national origin, protected veteran, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetics or other protected status. Qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records will be considered for the position in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
Meet Some of LiveRamp's Employees
As a Product Manager, Kevin develops the overarching vision for each new product—communicating that vision to LiveRamp's developers and ensuring each step of the production process runs smoothly.
Back to top