LiveRamp is the leader in data connectivity, helping the world’s largest brands use their data to improve customer interactions on any channel and device. We thrive on mind-bending technical challenges and value entrepreneurship, humility, and constant personal growth.
ABOUT THIS JOB
We are looking for a sharp, highly-motivated, business-minded attorney to join the legal team at Acxiom as the second lawyer supporting its fastest growing division LiveRamp. This role will interface with leadership and business teams to negotiate and execute on a wide range of exciting commercial and strategic initiatives requiring creative and proactive legal guidance. This is an opportunity to make a high-impact contribution to a fast-paced organization operating on the cutting-edge of the Ad/MarTech industry.
- Advise company leadership on legal issues of first impression.
- Negotiate and draft a variety of commercial agreements, with the ability to capture complex legal and business concepts in a clear, concise, and easy-to-understand manner.
- Collaborate with numerous business units, including sales, customer success, business development, product, and engineering, to address various legal issues, including product counseling and risk mitigation.
- Monitor and self-study on case law, legislation and other legal guidance relevant to AdTech and MarTech industries (e.g., FTC guidance on privacy issues)
- Build legal policies and processes from the ground up, and provide consultation, training, and knowledge sharing to colleagues.
- Protect LiveRamp’s intellectual property.
- Contribute toward building a great company.
- JD with excellent academic credentials
- Admission to California state bar or authorization to practice law in California (e.g. registered in-house status)
- 4+ years of firm and/or tech in-house experience (5-7 years preferred)
- Self-motivated, proactive, and eager to learn about all facets of the business.
- Excellent communicator both internally and externally, written and oral.
- Comfort with ambiguity, multi-tasking, and independence.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Attention to detail.
- Type S(tartup) personality: smart, ethical, friendly, hard-working and proactive.
- 10% travel
NICE TO HAVE
- Privacy law and/or data protection experience
- Digital advertising experience
Meet Some of LiveRamp's Employees
As a Product Manager, Kevin develops the overarching vision for each new product—communicating that vision to LiveRamp's developers and ensuring each step of the production process runs smoothly.
Back to top