Chief Product Officer
LiveRamp is the leader in data connectivity, helping the world’s largest brands use their data to improve customer interactions on any channel and device. We thrive on mind-bending technical challenges and value entrepreneurship, humility, and constant personal growth.
ABOUT THIS JOB
Do you yearn to work in a high impact role making strategic decisions about product direction? Are you itching to manage and develop a team? Are you as nice as you are brilliant? Consider joining us.
The VP of Product will lead product management across all verticals (Brands, Platforms, Data, Agencies and International). These responsibilities are vital to achieving LiveRamp’s strategic goal — to be the leader in data connectivity, helping the world’s largest brands use their data to improve customer interactions on any channel and device. This position is visible inside and outside the company, as it represents LiveRamp to customers, partners, industry, press, etc.
- Own product strategy and have a perspective on where LiveRamp should go next.
- Manage all customer vertical Product Management leads
- Interface with all teams within the company to build product roadmaps, develop go-to-market strategies, and continually improve products.
- Be an external thought leader for LiveRamp.
- Develop processes and systems to keep the product team nimble.
- Be a strategic partner to other functions in the organization.
- Strong technical expertise. 10-15 years in product management.
- Ability to quickly pick up LiveRamp systems and workflows.
- Experience leading a team.
- Great at building influence and strong ability to drive executive level discussions with clients and partners.
- Able to lead trade-off discussion with product and engineering leaders on where we are investing and why.
- Industry experience in adtech/martech.
- Ability to manage and prioritize dozens of requirements, deadlines, and projects.
- Type S(tartup) personality: smart, ethical, friendly, hard-working and proactive (no exceptions).
- Desire to work in San Francisco. We will relocate you if necessary.
- Stock. Every employee is a stakeholder in our future.
- Food. Enjoy catered meals, boundless snacks, and the occasional food truck.
- Fun. We host events such as game nights, happy hours, camping trips, and sports leagues.
- People. Work with talented, collaborative, and friendly people who love what they do.
- Health and Saving. Receive the benefits of comprehensive health, dental, vision and disability insurance along with a 401k matching plan.
- Location. Work in the heart of San Francisco – the best city in the world, and take advantage of our commuter benefits.
LiveRamp is an affirmative action and equal opportunity employer (AA/EOE/W/M/Vet/Disabled) and does not discriminate in recruiting, hiring, training, promotion or other employment of associates or the awarding of subcontracts because of a person's race, color, sex, age, religion, national origin, protected veteran, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetics or other protected status. Qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records will be considered for the position in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
Meet Some of LiveRamp's Employees
As a member of the Online Workflows Engineering Team, Shia manages the data delivery process—ensuring LiveRamp's partners get the most out of their data.
Back to top