Business Operations Consultant
LiveRamp is the leader in data connectivity, helping the world’s largest brands use their data to improve customer interactions on any channel and device. We thrive on mind-bending technical challenges and value entrepreneurship, humility, and constant personal growth.
ABOUT THIS JOB
As an individual contributor, you will lay the foundation for enterprise-level business intelligence and scalable business operations by determining a strategy and working with stakeholders across product, engineering, finance, technical services, and all other parts of the organization.
Our team’s mission is to reduce communication overhead, improve transparency, and increase the scalability of our organizational structure, processes, tooling, and business intelligence infrastructure.
You will be expected to gather strategic and tactical requirements from stakeholders across the company, prioritize and select key initiatives, gather buy-in, and execute implementation across organizational and functional groups.
Example initiatives and projects include:
- Finding and closing gaps in our communication channels, system tooling, and/or processes
- Working cross-functional teams to gather and expose key metrics from team to team or system to system
- Distilling information from numerous systems, tools, and sources into executive level business intelligence dashboards for company leadership and other teammates
- Creating processes, obtaining stakeholder support/approval, and rolling out new initiatives or tools to ensure the data we collect from our people, processes, and systems are robust, accurate, automated, and available
The ideal candidate is a self-starter, comfortable with ambiguity, and motivated by the opportunity to improve the efficiency of systems and organizations.
- Rapid execution, project management, and change management experience are critical skills for success - while this is a technical role, you will be constantly interfacing with stakeholders across the entire organization
- Candidates must be comfortable navigating an entire organization - this includes an understanding of technical systems, financial modeling, and the ability to learn new skills or topics quickly
- Conversational understanding of programming logic and databases (relational databases and SQL) will help candidates take on more responsibility quickly
- Stock. Every employee is a stakeholder in our future.
- Food. Enjoy catered meals, boundless snacks, and the occasional food truck.
- Fun. We host events such as game nights, happy hours, camping trips, and sports leagues.
- People. Work with talented, collaborative, and friendly people who love what they do.
- Health and Saving. Receive the benefits of comprehensive health, dental, vision and disability insurance along with a 401k matching plan.
- Location. Work in the heart of New York and take advantage of our commuter benefits.
LiveRamp is an affirmative action and equal opportunity employer (AA/EOE/W/M/Vet/Disabled) and does not discriminate in recruiting, hiring, training, promotion or other employment of associates or the awarding of subcontracts because of a person's race, color, sex, age, religion, national origin, protected veteran, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetics or other protected status. Qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records will be considered for the position in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
Meet Some of LiveRamp's Employees
Evan ensures smooth data delivery to company clients so that they have the right information to improve workflow efficiency and automate everyday processes.
Back to top