Brands Commercialization Lead
LiveRamp provides the identity resolution services and integrations that are the foundation for omnichannel marketing. Our services transform the technology platforms used by our customers into people-based marketing channels that improve the relevancy of marketing, and ultimately allow consumers to better connect with the brands and products they love..
ABOUT THIS JOB
The Brands Commercialization Lead requires a combination of tactical and strategic skills to develop a trusted advisor relationship with strategic partners and resellers of LiveRamp. In this role, you will utilize strong management and relationship building competencies to set a vision, strategy and objectives to drive direct LiveRamp sales growth through partnership channels. This will require partnership with product, marketing and operations teams to ensure support and delivery.
You will develop strategies and short-term plans, aligned to overall partnership goals and objectives, to manage collaboration between LiveRamp’s sales team and strategic partners. You must be extremely results-driven, customer-focused, technologically savvy, and skilled at building internal relationships and external partnerships. You will be responsible for leveraging strategic partnership in the field and delivering revenue through the partner alliance and building and maintaining a pipeline of joint selling opportunities which our direct Brands sales team will execute in market.
- Work to maximize the value of assigned partnership both through pipeline creation and influenced alliances revenue
- Own regional business development efforts and activities, to drive in and grow partner sourced pipeline and maximize partner influence on Liveramp’s opportunities
- Collaborate with LiveRamp’s sales and account team and partner personnel, to foster optimal partnership for joint success and maximizing alignment
- Assess partner’s needs on an on-going basis, set goals to meet those needs, track progress and ensure the relationship remains mutually beneficial to both the partner and LiveRamp.
- Develop an understanding of alliance partner’s business, strategy, operations and technology
- Drive, maintain and present a pipeline of current and prospective partner-driven opportunities designed to drive visibility, revenue, customers and extend Marketing Evolution’s footprint
- Understand the competitive landscape and assess strategic opportunities
- Maintain active relationships with sales development and sales counterparts to proactively address business issues and identify ways to build and maximize value for both parties
- Establish short-term and long-term goals and performance metrics in-line with partnership and corporate objectives
- Proactively engage partners on a regular basis to keep LiveRamp “top of mind” and to ensure they’re gaining business value from the partnership
- Keep key partner stakeholders up-to-date on LiveRamp’s solutions to ensure their teams understand our solutions, know how to position and promote them to their end customers
- Develop co-marketing opportunities with partners and work with LiveRamp marketing ‘s `department to plan and execute various co-marketing events, content and seminars.
- 7-15+ years of experience in alliances business development / sales roles (preferably with the likes of Accenture, Deloitte Consulting, PWC, McKinsey, etc.)
- A minimum of 5 years of experience with strategy development, partnership management or business development in the technology, media, adtech/martech or media measurement services.
- Experience with Software-as-a-Service (SaaS)/Platform-as-a-Service (PaaS) marketing cloud services, Customer Data Platforms (CDPs), and Data Management Platforms (DMPs).
- Experience working with product teams developing MVPs and business use cases to justify product development and enhancements.
- Have experience in sales and working with sales teams to drive partnership value in the field
- Strong and proven skills for successful account planning, opportunity creation and development
- Have a network of regional relationships with potential partners, competitors, customers and thought leaders
- Pro-active, independent thinker with high energy/positive attitude
- Proven ability to set client/partner goals and track progress to those goals
- Strong written, oral communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to build strong working relationships with clients and colleagues across departments, geographic locations, and time zones.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail
- Strong problem-solving skills
LiveRamp is an affirmative action and equal opportunity employer (AA/EOE/W/M/Vet/Disabled) and does not discriminate in recruiting, hiring, training, promotion or other employment of associates or the awarding of subcontracts because of a person's race, color, sex, age, religion, national origin, protected veteran, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetics or other protected status.
Back to top