B2B Integrated Marketing Manager
LiveRamp provides the identity resolution services and integrations that are the foundation for omni-channel marketing. Our services transform the technology platforms used by our customers into people-based marketing channels that improve the relevancy of marketing, and ultimately allow consumers to better connect with the brands and products they love.
ABOUT THIS JOB
LiveRamp is looking for an Integrated Marketing Manager to be responsible for leading the strategy and integrated marketing planning for our B2B audience - across all marketing functions, from demand generation and sales development to product marketing and partner marketing.
The ideal candidate will have a deep understanding and passion for B2B marketing, advertising technology, marketing data and identity-related trends. S/he must have experience effectively collaborating with various marketing, sales and product teams to jointly develop Go-To-Market (GTM) and promotion plans, bringing programs to life and driving results. Excellent strategic thinking and communication skills, as well as excitement for results-driven approaches and comfort with ambiguity are critical.
- Power LiveRamp B2B GTM
- Develop our B2B narrative & messaging framework and manage the ongoing and iterative process of that positioning
- Develop detailed GTM campaign plans and program/project briefs (including goals, messaging, call to action, content, target personas and distribution channels), to enable the MarComm, Marketing Ops and Events teams to execute effectively via multiple promotion channels
- Align marketing with Sales teams to ensure demand generation campaigns are synchronized with sales strategies and goals, track and manage lead flow and increase conversion rates at each stage of marketing and sales engagement
- Communicate proactively with stakeholders about progress, deliverables, roadblocks and results
- Be our marketing hub & spoke (‘connective tissue’ and conduit to LR marketing)
- Partner closely with cross-functional teams within Marketing (MarComm, Marketing Ops, Events, Product Marketing, Partner Marketing, PR, analyst relations, creative teams) and with other stakeholders within LiveRamp B2B to develop and execute strategies
- Manage our marketing analytics
- Collaborate with all marketing functions on the quantitative analysis, qualitative research and synthesis to understand and represent the sentiment of our global community
- Work with Marketing Ops to forecast, track, and report campaign effectiveness metrics, demand gen funnel metrics, as well as overall ROI to internal stakeholders. Plus, continually monitor dashboards, analyze results to understand what’s working/not working and why, and then optimize campaigns based on these data-driven insights.
- Communicate how marketing programs impact revenue, understand key metrics and dashboards, and deliver ad-hoc analyses as needed.
- 8+ years of general marketing experience (various functions within marketing)
- Start-up experience required
- Track record of success in: developing holistic marketing plans, and coordinating pre-launch and post-launch activities, copywriting, content creation, GTM, PR, field marketing
- Hands-on B2B experience, preferably in the ad-tech, mar-tech or marketing data and analytics industries
- Demonstrated ability to drive initiatives at both a strategic planning and tactical executional level
- Strong background in demand generation best practices, including audience targeting, segmentation, measurement, lead lifecycle and nurture
- Exceptional project management skills and attention to detail
- Superior written and verbal communication skills
- Proven experience managing priorities and working closely with internal stakeholders across a number of departments
- Strong quantitative analytical ability
- BA/BS degree in business, marketing, communications or other relevant field of study. MBA a plus
- Travel requirement: This role will require 25-50% travel (90% of travel will be between in SF and Seattle)
Meet Some of LiveRamp's Employees
Evan ensures smooth data delivery to company clients so that they have the right information to improve workflow efficiency and automate everyday processes.
Back to top