LiveRamp provides the identity resolution services and integrations that are the foundation for omnichannel marketing. Our services transform the technology platforms used by our customers into people-based marketing channels that improve the relevancy of marketing, and ultimately allow consumers to better connect with the brands and products they love.
ABOUT THIS JOB
As an Associate Accountant, you will be supporting a high-energy, rapidly growing company. You are thirsty for continual improvement and streamlining billing, payables, collections, and other finance processes. You have an obsession for details and cannot leave any loose ends. You thrive in a startup like environment, but seek the experience of working for a publicly traded tech company alongside a fast-paced Finance team.
- Determine billable amounts for customers by utilizing system data and contractual agreements
- Determine related payables to data partners based on usage, revenue and contractual agreements
- Effectively resolve and respond to customer billing questions and concerns, as well as inquiries from customers and internal employees within 24 hours
- Assist with monthly variance analysis and reclasses
- Reconcile accounts and post journal entries
- Assist on month-end close and various projects
- Work closely with our sales and customer success teams
- Contribute towards building a great company
- Improve processes to increase efficiency
- Perform various analysis and provide ad hoc reporting as needed
- BA degree in finance, accounting, or economics
- Basic knowledge and understanding of accounting principles
- 1-3 years in accounting or operations, preferably in a tech SaaS company
- Proficient in MS Excel
- Knowledge of finance and accounting concepts
- Exceptional analytical and communication skills
- Attention to detail and ability to multi-task are critical
- Must be able to function as part of a team and adhere to strict deadlines in a fast-paced, ever evolving environment
- TypeS (startup) personality: smart, ethical, nice, curious, hard-working, and proactive (no exceptions)
- People. Work with talented, collaborative, and friendly people who love what they do.
- Food. Enjoy catered meals, boundless snacks, and the occasional food truck.
- Fun. We host events such as game nights, happy hours, camping trips, and sports leagues.
- Stock. Every employee is a stakeholder in our future.
- Health and Saving. Receive the benefits of comprehensive health, dental, vision and disability insurance along with a 401k matching plan and gym reimbursement.
- Location. Work in the heart of San Francisco – the best city in the world, and take advantage of our commuter benefits.
LiveRamp is an affirmative action and equal opportunity employer (AA/EOE/W/M/Vet/Disabled) and does not discriminate in recruiting, hiring, training, promotion or other employment of associates or the awarding of subcontracts because of a person's race, color, sex, age, religion, national origin, protected veteran, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetics or other protected status. Qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records will be considered for the position in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
Meet Some of LiveRamp's Employees
Evan ensures smooth data delivery to company clients so that they have the right information to improve workflow efficiency and automate everyday processes.
Back to top