LiveRamp is the leader in data connectivity, helping the world’s largest brands use their data to improve customer interactions on any channel and device. We thrive on mind-bending technical challenges and value entrepreneurship, humility, and constant personal growth.
ABOUT THIS JOB
As an Accountant at LiveRamp, you will be supporting a high-energy, rapidly growing company. You are thirsting for continual improvement and streamlining finance processes. You have an obsession for details and can’t leave any loose ends untied. You thrive in a startup-like environment, but seek the experience of working for a publicly traded tech company alongside a fast-paced Finance team.
- Determine billable amounts for new and existing customers by utilizing system data and contractual agreements
- Effectively resolve and respond to customer billing questions and concerns, as well as inquiries from customers and internal employees within 24 hours
- Maintain all billing reports, spreadsheets, and documentation
- Assist on various FP&A projects
- Work closely with our sales teams
- Contribute towards building a great company
- BA degree in finance, accounting, or economics
- 2-4 years in accounting or operations, preferably in a tech SaaS company
- Advanced knowledge of MS Excel; experience in Workday or other major ERP a plus
- Expert knowledge of finance and accounting concepts
- Exceptional analytical and cross-functional communication skills. At ease engaging with partners across the organization and senior leaders.
- Extreme attention to detail and ability to multi-task under high pressure
- Ability to function as part of a team and adhere to strict deadlines in a fast-paced, ever evolving environment
- Entrepreneurial spirit with the ability to find or develop a successful approach to problems
- TypeS(tartup) personality: smart, ethical, friendly, hard-working, and proactive (no exceptions)
- Stock. Every employee is a stakeholder in our future.
- Food. Enjoy catered meals, boundless snacks, and the occasional food truck.
- Fun. We host events such as game nights, happy hours, camping trips, and sports leagues.
- People. Work with talented, collaborative, and friendly people who love what they do.
- Health and Saving. Receive the benefits of comprehensive health, dental, vision and disability insurance along with a 401k matching plan.
- Location. Work in the heart of San Francisco – the best city in the world, and take advantage of our commuter benefits.
LiveRamp is an affirmative action and equal opportunity employer (AA/EOE/W/M/Vet/Disabled) and does not discriminate in recruiting, hiring, training, promotion or other employment of associates or the awarding of subcontracts because of a person's race, color, sex, age, religion, national origin, protected veteran, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetics or other protected status. Qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records will be considered for the position in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
Meet Some of LiveRamp's Employees
As a member of the Online Workflows Engineering Team, Shia manages the data delivery process—ensuring LiveRamp's partners get the most out of their data.
Back to top