Title: Cleaning Crew
Location: House of Blues Boston
Who are we?
Live Nation Entertainment is the world’s leading live entertainment company, comprised of global market leaders: Ticketmaster, Live Nation Concerts, and Live Nation Media & Sponsorship. Ticketmaster is the global leader in event ticketing with over 500 million tickets sold annually and more than 12,000 clients worldwide. Live Nation Concerts is the largest provider of live entertainment in the world promoting more than 40,000 shows and 100+ festivals annually for nearly 4,000 artists in over 40 countries. These businesses allow Live Nation Media & Sponsorship to create strategic music marketing programs that connect over 1,000 brands with the 98 million fans that attend Live Nation Entertainment events each year. For additional information, visit www.livenationentertainment.com.
Who are you?
Passionate and motivated. Driven, with an entrepreneurial spirit. Resourceful, innovative, forward thinking and committed. At Live Nation Entertainment, our people embrace these qualities, so if this sounds like you then please read on!
Maintain restaurant & venue cleanliness in an efficient, professional manner and contribute to an excellent guest experience. Responsible for cleaning all areas of venue.
Perform table maintenance duties according HOB service standards
· Perform Opening/Running/Closing duties according to HOB Service Standards
· Respond to guest inquiries and requests in a courteous and polite manner
· Maintain line of sight/atmosphere control by circulating through work area throughout shift
· Keep floor neat, clean and free of food, trash and other obstacles throughout shift
· Clean all spills immediately, use floor signs to caution guests and staff
· Put all trash and recyclable products in proper receptacles
· Clean and stock line to par throughout shift
· Follow housekeeping standards per policy
· Operate trash compactor per procedures policy
· Ensure that trash cans/slim jims are clean, free of odor and lined
· Keep all dust pans clean and free of stuck on debris/odor
· Separate glass, cardboard and plastics per local codes
· Pre-roll and store table paper, per venue specifications
· Keep current on all standard operating procedures
· Stamp table paper with Music Hall advertisement stamp per venue policy
· Turn all lost and found items in to MOD
· Attend pre-shift meeting conducted by MOD prior to start of each shift
· Assist Other Employees as needed
· Cleans and dusts all areas of venue
· Sweep and mop floors
· Cleans and maintains restrooms
· Refills toilet paper, paper towel, sanitary napkin and soap dispense
· Cleans and polishes hardware such as doors, woodwork, door handles, push plates, kick plates, metal handrails, cigarette urns and drinking fountains
· Vacuums and spot clean rugs
· Replaces burned out light bulbs or report same to supervisor
· Maintains service rooms and storage areas in a clean orderly manner
· Maintains adequate supply of cleaning equipment, materials and supplies
· Uses cleaning tools such as mops, brooms, squeegees, cleaning cloths, sponges, pails, brushes, vacuum cleaners, etc.
· Removes waste paper baskets and containers, and empties same into trash containers and cleans area after trash has been picked up
· Reports all repairs required and safety and fire hazards to supervisor
· Observes safety standards and practices
· Additional general cleaning of venue
· Performs related duties as required or assigned within job classification
(State or County Licensee or Certification Requirement)/ Responsible Alcohol Awareness Training Certification or Equivalent
· Three or more years in cleaning services or related type work.
· Ability to read, write and follow written instruction
· Detail-oriented and team player with a positive “can-do” attitude
· Early Morning & Day time availability
· Sense of Urgency
· Time Management
· Kitchen sanitation standards
· Critical thinking and decision making
· High School diploma
· Tolerance of all cultures, music and art forms
· COVID-19 vaccination will be required for this position subject to legally valid exemptions.
· High volume kitchen operations
· Food Service as either an Expeditor or Server in a high volume environment
· Exceptional communication skills
Physical Demands/Working Environment:
· Work environment is fast-paced
· Position requires extended periods of prolonged standing, bending, stooping, reaching, and working on your feet
· Must be able to lift or move up to 50 lbs using proper lifting techniques
· Tolerance of loud noises
If the above description sounds like you and fits your background, apply online at www.livenationentertainment.com/careers to join the Live Nation Entertainment team today!
Applicants for employment in the U.S. must possess work authorization which does not require sponsorship by the employer for a visa.
EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY
We are passionate and committed to our people and go beyond the rhetoric of diversity and inclusion. You will be working in an inclusive environment and be encouraged to bring your whole self to work. We will do all that we can to help you successfully balance your work and homelife. As a growing business we will encourage you to develop your professional and personal aspirations, enjoy new experiences, and learn from the talented people you will be working with. It’s talent that matters to us and we encourage applications from people irrespective of their gender, race, sexual orientation, religion, age, disability status or caring responsibilities. Live Nation strongly supports equal employment opportunity for all applicants regardless of age (40 and over), ancestry, color, religious creed (including religious dress and grooming practices), family and medical care leave or the denial of family and medical care leave, mental or physical disability (including HIV and AIDS), marital status, domestic partner status, medical condition (including cancer and genetic characteristics), genetic information, military and veteran status, political affiliation, national origin (including language use restrictions), citizenship, race, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding and medical conditions related to pregnancy, childbirth or breastfeeding), gender, gender identity, and gender expression, sexual orientation, or any other basis protected by applicable federal, state or local law, rule, ordinance or regulation. We will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Los Angeles Fair Chance Ordinance, San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance and the California Fair Chance Act and consistent with other similar and / or applicable laws in other areas. We also afford equal employment opportunities to qualified individuals with a disability. For this reason, Live Nation will make reasonable accommodations for the known physical or mental limitations of an otherwise qualified individual with a disability who is an applicant consistent with its legal obligations to do so, including reasonable accommodations related to pregnancy in accordance with applicable local, state and / or federal law. As part of its commitment to make reasonable accommodations, Live Nation also wishes to participate in a timely, good faith, interactive process with a disabled applicant to determine effective reasonable accommodations, if any, which can be made in response to a request for accommodations. Applicants are invited to identify reasonable accommodations that can be made to assist them to perform the essential functions of the position they seek. Any applicant who requires an accommodation in order to perform the essential functions of the job should contact a Human Resources Representative to request the opportunity to participate in a timely interactive process. Live Nation will also provide reasonable religious accommodations on a case by case basis.
The preceding job description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job. Live Nation recruitment policies are designed to place the most highly qualified persons available in a timely and efficient manner. Live Nation may pursue all avenues available, including promotion from within, employee referrals, outside advertising, employment agencies, internet recruiting, job fairs, college recruiting and search firms.