Title: Barback – Foundation Room Location: Las Vegas
Title: Barback – Foundation Room
Location: Las Vegas
Who are we?
Live Nation Entertainment is the world’s leading live entertainment and eCommerce company, comprised of four market leaders: Ticketmaster.com, Live Nation Concerts, Artist Nation and Live Nation Network. Ticketmaster.com is the global event ticketing leader and one of the world’s top five eCommerce sites, with over 27 million monthly unique visitors. Live Nation Concerts produces over 22,000 shows annually for more than 2,300 artists globally. Artist Nation is the world’s top artist management company, representing over 250 artists. These businesses power Live Nation Network, the leading provider of entertainment marketing solutions, enabling over 800 advertisers to tap into the 200 million consumers Live Nation delivers annually through its live event and digital platforms. For additional information, visit www.livenation.com/investors.
HOB Entertainment, a division of Live Nation Entertainment, offers exceptional club venues nationwide. House of Blues Venues provide several genres of live music, from Rock, Hip Hop, Country, Rock en Español, Blues, Jazz, Reggae and Pop. House of Blues venues are also known for their southern-style cuisine, juke-joint inspired atmosphere and the World Famous Gospel Brunch.
House of Blues opened its doors on Thanksgiving Day in 1992, serving its first meal to the local shelters. Since opening, House of Blues has been committed to giving back to the community through the International House of Blues Foundation.
Who are you?
Passionate and motivated. Driven, with an entrepreneurial spirit. Resourceful, innovative, forward thinking and committed. At Live Nation Entertainment, our people embrace these qualities, so if this sounds like you then please read on!
- Responsible for the maintenance, stocking and cleanliness of the bar, and all other functions which increase the efficiency and productivity of the bartending team.
- Stay informed of current menu items and descriptions
- Follow Special Events guidelines to ensure event success
- Handle side duties including: stocking ice bins, liquor, beer, wine, and coolers, including lifting/moving up to 25lbs.
- Clean and assist maintaining bar equipment
- Perform opening/running/closing side duties according to HOB policy
- Put all trash and recyclable products in proper receptacles
- Separate glass, cardboard, and plastics per local codes
- Operate trash compactor per procedures policy
- Ensure responsible alcohol service per local ordinance and HOB alcohol policies
- Ensure that trash containers are clean, free of odor and lined
- Maintain HOB safety and sanitation standards
- Par all ice bins to the fullest levels at all times
- Par all bars per venue specifications
- Record maintenance problems/issues in bar log or work orders
- Attend pre-shift meeting conducted by Manager on Duty prior to start of each shift
- Nevada Gaming Registration/Responsible Alcohol Training Certification or Equivalent
- Ability to work late hours
- Flexible schedule
- Skills in interpersonal communication and teamwork
- Tolerance of all cultures, music and art forms
- 3 years work experience interacting with people in a positive environment
- Experience recognizing valid ID’s
- Experience in a live music environment
Physical Demands/Working Environment:
- Working environment is fast-paced, often loud and stressful
- Position requires extended periods of prolonged standing and working on your feet both indoors or outdoors
- Must be able to lift or move up to 25 lbs using proper lifting techniques
- Intensely physical environment
If the above description sounds like you and fits your background, apply online at http://www.livenation.com/careers/index.html to join the Live Nation Entertainment team today!
Applicants for employment in the U.S. must possess work authorization which does not require sponsorship by the employer for a visa.
EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY
Live Nation Entertainment strongly supports equal employment opportunity for all applicants regardless of race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, pregnancy, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, age, marital status, physical disability, mental disability, medical condition, sexual orientation, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by state or federal law.