VP, Professional Services Delivery
VP, Professional Services Delivery
Who are we looking for?
As the VP, Professional Services AMER you will lead the AMER professional services Sales and Delivery teams in working with our enterprise customers. It is a role that entails partnering with the sales team to sell services both to new as well as existing accounts, and delivery of strategic, design, and implementation/customization services to our enterprise customer-base. If you love working with customers and love the excitement of learning new technologies in social media, this role is for you.
Lithium Technologies helps leading companies use social media to engage customers and drive business results. We create vibrant social communities across websites, Facebook, and the broader social web that increase sales, reduce service costs, and accelerate innovation.
This is a great opportunity to join one of the hottest companies in social media. We have strong traction with the world’s leading brands, we continue to grow our product footprint, and we are recognized as a leader by top analyst firms, including Gartner and Forrester.
The world's most innovative companies such as AT&T, Barnes & Noble, Best Buy, Sephora, Univision, Home Depot, and HP use Lithium to engage their customers in breathtaking new ways (literally, breathtaking). They're increasing revenue, reducing expenses, and strengthening their brands. And most importantly, they're building a lasting competitive asset—a brand nation—with their customers.
What You’ll Do
- Lead, evolve and grow the AMER services team including hiring, assigning responsibilities, training, mentoring/coaching, providing career planning and guidance, and evaluating these employees; the entire team includes both internal team members and partner resources and is comprised of highly qualified, geographically distributed Project Managers, Technical Consultants, Social Solution Consultants, and Creative Designers
- Manage and be measured on both our ability to sell services and achieve/exceed our services bookings numbers, and to deliver all project services sold to high quality, customer satisfaction and profitably
- Participate as a member of the global Professional Services leadership team, sponsoring global initiatives and improvements and representing the AMER team; develop strong cross-PS leadership team relationships
- Partner with the AMER Sales Leader and regional Sales leaders to support license sales needs and drive attached services business across the region
- Work closely with the AMER services sales team to pursue and support our top services opportunities and, based on client and field feedback, update and grow our services offering portfolio to drive continuous value for our customers
- Engage with our customers to ensure success and satisfaction, with a specific focus on relationship-building with our top AMER customers; manage escalated situations
- Work with the team to scope projects and services engagements, including overseeing the definition of the proposed solution and quantification of effort and risk
- Drive successful and profitable project execution and delivery including implementation of Lithium’s products as well as the successful delivery of all other services offerings, meeting or exceeding CSAT objectives
- Working with internal Operations and Training, lead our efforts to develop and leverage a subcontracting partner network
- Enhance and develop strong cross-functional relationships within Lithium working with other key teams and team members as necessary to execute both smooth day-to day operations and internal improvement initiatives
- Working with our alliances team, support and develop channel partner capabilities to deliver Lithium services
- Sponsor and guide our continuous improvement of our delivery methodology and tools
- Manage the AMER P&L to our revenue and expense goals
- Drive key data capture and provide reporting; metrics include license revenue (ARR), services revenue (NRR), renewals, customer satisfaction, utilization and profitability.
- A minimum of 10 years of experience in a professional services organization, of which at least 5 years are in a management position
- Excellent management skills, with demonstrated track record managing a culturally diverse, geographically distributed team with a variety of skill sets and levels
- Prior P&L management experience
- Career path must include active project management and either business or technology consulting, ideally for a vendor of consumer facing web applications in a SaaS environment
- Demonstrated ability to work closely with Professional Services operations to reinforce existing policy, process, reporting and tools, and continue to evolve and grow operationally, gaining efficiencies wherever possible
- Experience in building and growing highly profitable partner teams for additional subcontracted capacity
- Excellent customer interaction, presentation, written and oral communication skills (ability to present to different audiences and bring the message across in a concise, professional manner) at all levels of the customer organization
- Strong skills in cross-functional relationship building
- Experience working closely with sales in support of opportunity pursuits
- Experience scoping and estimating project effort, documenting solutions in a Statement of Work, and presenting the content to customers as well as a sound understanding of project control KPIs
- Excellent problem solving skills
- Experience within Social Media strongly preferred
- Excellent command of the English language (each additional language is a plus)
- BS., preferably in Business Administration or Management, Computer Science, and/or applicable field; Master’s degree from a reputable university in Computer Science, Engineering or related field, preferred
- Prior sales experience a plus
- Ability to travel up to 50%
Why you should join our team
Lithium offers a great working environment and competitive compensation. You will be working with the best and the brightest in the Digital Customer Experience software space. We're looking for fast-thinking, innovative, passionate team players who enjoy brainstorming new ideas, and want to take their career to the next level.
Meet Some of Lithium's Employees
VP, HR Operations
Kirk has a hand in all aspects of employee life at Lithium. He tackles everything from recruiting to employee onboarding, always striving to enable Lithium's employees to be their best.
Back to top