UX Product Designer, (Research, UI & Visual)
Product Designer (UX – Research, UI & Visual)
Small team, big challenge, huge impact.
Lithium is hiring a Product Designer to help shape and enhance the user experience of a software platform that reaches 500 million people worldwide through more than 300 of the world’s best brands.
We’re looking for someone who will be an advocate for our users and drive design from start to finish, doing it in a way that fosters trust and collaboration between UX, Product Management, and Engineering. This role is for someone who’s willing to teach, ready to learn, and able to produce killer work in a high- visibility role.
If you are a self-directed, multi-disciplined, focused, and flexible designer who is compelled by great user experiences (and a competitive compensation and benefits package), we can’t wait to talk to you!
As a Product Designer, you will:
- Take end-to-end ownership of your product’s user experience, from initial research all the way to interaction and hi-fidelity visual design
- Develop a deep understanding of our customers’ motivations and behaviors through meeting with our customers and other user research methods
- Evangelize and epitomize user-centered design practices
- Help plan and execute a balance of tactical work against strategic vision
- Articulate your design decisions with enthusiasm and pragmatism
- Build strong relationships with stakeholders throughout the organization
- Deliver high quality design requirements and assets in a timely manner
- Collaborate with fellow designers and continue to raise the bar to maintain a common design language across products
- Collaborate with Product Management to identify problems and prioritize solutions
- Empower Engineering to participate in design decisions and build with confidence
As a Lithium Team Member, you possess:
- Broad creative views
- Polished design skills in UX disciplines
- Appreciation and capability in the role of user research
- Keen curiosity and understanding of users and personas
- Solid grasp of current—and not-so-current—states of design
- Demonstrable past successes in enterprise software (mobile is a plus!)
- Respectable knowledge of dev tools and practices
- Persuasive, personable presentation skills
- Self-directed, organized work ethic
- Expertise in UX Research, UI Design, Information Architecture, Human-Computer Interaction, Visual Design, and Conceptual Design
- Proficiency in Sketch, InVision, Adobe CC, and/or other prototype tools
Lithium's software helps companies reinvent how they connect with their customers. We work with more than 360 of the world's best brands— including AT&T, Best Buy, Sephora, StubHub, Skype and Comcast — to respond on social networks and to build trusted content on a community they own.
Now with Klout, Lithium reaches more than 500 million consumers across 10,000 specific interest areas to establish trust and reputation. Together, we represent one of the biggest collections of data on consumer attitudes, preferences and digital activities. Our 100% SaaS-based Lithium Social Customer Experience™ platform enables brands to build and engage vibrant customer communities to drive sales, reduce service costs, accelerate innovation and grow brand advocacy. We are experiencing rapid growth and are recognized as a leader by top analyst firms, including Gartner and Forrester. And because our culture is as exciting as our products, we’ve been ranked as one of Glassdoor’s Best Place to Work. Come check us out!
At Lithium we encourage our employees to be real. In keeping with this philosophy, we appreciate diversity and welcome all qualified applicants regardless of race, religion, sex, age, national origin, sexual orientation, disability, veteran status, genetic information or criminal history.
Meet Some of Lithium's Employees
VP, HR Operations
Kirk has a hand in all aspects of employee life at Lithium. He tackles everything from recruiting to employee onboarding, always striving to enable Lithium's employees to be their best.
Back to top