Total Rewards Specialist - Contract
Build software. Reach 500 million users. Change lives. That’s what we’re doing at Lithium. And you can do it, too. If you want to put your stamp on the digital customer space and enjoy yourself along the way, come join the team. We’re looking for seriously passionate, fun, collaborative & innovative thinkers to help us change the world.
Lithium is looking for a seasoned Global Benefits, Immigration/Mobility Specialist to drive benefits and mobility initiatives across the company. This position is a contractor role within the Total Rewards team. This is a great opportunity for someone who enjoys being hands on, wearing multiple hats, partner with external vendors and other teams to provide seamless service to employees and managers. You are organized, detail-oriented yet flexible and comfortable with ambiguity. The ideal candidate has been there and done that before and can anticipate ahead of the need. Sounds like you? Reach out to us!
- Administer Lithium’s global benefit program in regards to plan features, enrollment, terminations, renewals, reporting and other requirements;
- Partner with our local brokers and our Accounts Payable team to ensure all monthly invoices are paid in a timely manner;
- Manage the annual renewals for office locations offering group benefits’
- Recommend creative additions and solutions to our current offerings based on employee feedback and benchmark data to ensure Lithium offers unique and attractive packages across the globe.
- Manage the immigration and visa-related services including planning, interpreting, and coordination procedural activities with the overall scope of relevant local regulations;
- Ensure accurate and compliant recordkeeping in accordance with local requirements;
- Provide support to global recruiting by identifying and implementing innovation employment visa solutions and processes.
Leave of Absence:
- Administer Lithium’s leave of absence program, including the communication of leave entitlements, planning of absences, and communication to all stakeholders affected;
- Coordinate leave with applicable government entities and insurance carriers, and ensure benefits are paid timely and accurately;
- Draft Leave of Absence letter for internal documentation and employee reference that are in compliance with applicable regulations.
Do you have what it takes?
- Bachelor’s degree required;
- Minimum of 5 years of analyzing and implementing benefits and immigration/mobility experience;
- Strong analytical and problem solving abilities with strong attention detail;
- Possess the professional, interpersonal, and cultural skills to establish early and lasting trust, credibility, and rapport at all levels of the organization;
- Proven initiative, effective at prioritizing multiple projects, comfortable working in a fast-paced company;
- Experience with ADP Workforce Now;
- Ability to learn quickly and then work independently and continuously improve to simplify and serve the customer.
Lithium's software helps companies reinvent how they connect with their customers. We work with more than 300 of the world's best brands— including AT&T, Best Buy, Indosat, Sephora, Skype and Telstra — to respond on social networks and to build trusted content on a community they own. Now with Klout, Lithium reaches more than 500 million consumers across 10,000 specific interest areas to establish trust and reputation. Together, we represent one of the biggest collections of data on consumer attitudes, preferences and digital activities. Our 100% SaaS-based Lithium Social Customer Experience™ platform enables brands to build and engage vibrant customer communities to drive sales, reduce service costs, accelerate innovation and grow brand advocacy. We are experiencing rapid growth and are recognized as a leader by top analyst firms, including Gartner and Forrester. And because our culture is as exciting as our products, we’ve been ranked as one of Glassdoor’s Best Place to Work. Come check us out!
At Lithium we encourage our employees to be real. In keeping with this philosophy, we appreciate diversity and welcome all qualified applicants regardless of race, religion, sex, age, national origin, sexual orientation, disability, veteran status, genetic information or criminal history.
Meet Some of Lithium's Employees
Vice President Of Sales - West
Ross interacts with both new and existing customers as he directs Lithium's revenue operations. He works with his team to inspire and sell Lithium's products and services to some of the world's most iconic brands.
Back to top