Technical Support Manager- APAC
- Bengaluru, India
What's your day look like?
As a Technical Support Manager, you are one of the last points of escalation on Lithium products! This business critical role resolves complex technical problems that our analysts have not been able to solve in a timely manner. When needed, there are senior engineers to escalate to in engineering by providing them with all the relevant information to easily understand the issue.
As a full-time team member, the focus is on an issue queue filled with complex issues of all sorts along with the rest of the global Support team. Solving the issues in this queue, both new and existing, will be key to success in this role so that the front line team can get answers back to the customers. In addition, as a technical lead, this role will put you front and center for all knowledge around our products. As things change, it is your skill in ensuring that the rest of support knows what is going on that will help us succeed. You'll also be part of the global process improvement plans and take on some of our key projects.
Your arsenal will include using industry standard tools and applications, internal and external web outlets, and your own troubleshooting background.
You will work closely with other teams at Lithium such as Analysts/Front-Line Support, Customer Operations (Escalated Support), Engineering, Professional Services, Sales, Customer Success and other teams necessary to ensure customer satisfaction and move issues along towards a swift resolution.
Skills & Requirements
Who are we looking for?
If you're interested in being part of an amazing team that is a customer satisfaction leader and is working towards being one of the top global software support organizations, here's where you'd be able to make a difference:
- Help drive global knowledge around supporting the product and become the single source of product related escalations within customer support for the region
- Work with our front-line Customer Support Engineers to let them help our customers understand the true potential to the software through ensuring that their answers are provided both timely and accurately
- Facilitate and lead actionable improvements within the team to improve quality, efficiency and effectiveness
- Solve problems in an effective and measured manner.You'll be working primarily with technical teams focused on technical solutions, so the ability to build a trust relationship with experienced resources is critical.
- Assist with issue triage, product expertise, and guidance to resolve customer reported defects and questions. You will perform advanced troubleshooting, log analysis, and interact with customers to reach solutions and answers to various inquiries.
- Contribute to a detailed and comprehensive knowledge base that our clients and internal consumers can use to solve their own challenges without needing to get a hold of you.
- Sustain our 97%+ customer satisfaction rating by providing phenomenal, personalized support with our great customers
Realistically, we need an experienced Jack (or Jill) of all trades who understands various web technologies, databases and tools who wants to roll up their sleeves and get their hands dirty. We need someone who has the knowledge and expertise to leverage engineering, product, and technical know-how together to solve problems. Most important is the ability to truly critically think through a problem and come up with viable solutions in conjunction with your deep technical knowledge. We measure success by our customers renewing, so your customer service ability makes a huge difference. If you're able to pull this all off, you'll help us get to our goal of rising to the gold standard.
Our teams are very distributed, so being able to communicate via chat and web is crucial. You'll be based at our India office, Bangalore but aligned with our US based team.
Desired Qualities & Skills
If you can accomplish the above, you've got what it takes. Our engineers are responsible for providing our internal team members with extraordinary customer service and support primarily via JIRA and #Slack. Our team members need to have an attitude and personality that makes them suited to work with people (our customers and their co-workers!) and make those people happy.
Back to top