Are you passionate about emerging technology? If that describes you then come be a recruiter at Lithium and help build our growing team with like-minded people! When we tell candidates how great it is to work here we mean it. If you are looking for a company where you can embrace the company culture in a way that allows you to evangelize opportunities in a compelling way look no further.
We are looking for a Technical Recruiter to own the Engineering and Product functions. In this role you will primarily support our CTO and his team in all things related to recruiting. If you have worked in a start up environment then you know that no two days are alike and you love that.
- Act as the point of contact on requisitions you own. Own accountability for the recruiting success of the business you support. Field questions and find the answers the business is looking for.
- Be a trusted and respected advisor.
- Update weekly reports for the business.
- Cross functionally partner and manage relationships with other recruiters, coordinators, HR partners, and hiring managers.
- Collect feedback and results from the business and use it to further the success of the partnership with recruiting.
- Communicate regularly to manage expectations and reconcile resources.
- Minimum of 3 years tech recruiting experience with a track record of success in a high volume, high growth, and fast paced environment
- Outstanding relationship builder, client service orientation and interpersonal skills; ability to work effectively with all levels of management.
- Ability to create, communicate, deliver, and implement structure in the recruiting process where it has not previously existed
- Proven self-starter, strong team player; with strong organizational and time management skills.
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal) and strong attention to detail with a focus on data quality. Can report on status of hiring activity in a meaningful way.
- Strong work ethic.
- Prior experience with a web based applicant tracking system. * Strong PC skills, proficiency in MS Word and Excel.
- Bachelors Degree preferred.
- Prior experience working at a US based high-tech company.
Lithium's software helps companies reinvent how they connect with their customers. We work with more than 300 of the world's best brands— including AT&T, Best Buy, Indosat, Sephora, Skype and Telstra — to respond on social networks and to build trusted content on a community they own. Now with Klout, Lithium reaches more than 500 million consumers across 10,000 specific interest areas to establish trust and reputation. Together, we represent one of the biggest collections of data on consumer attitudes, preferences and digital activities. Our 100% SaaS-based Lithium Social Customer Experience™ platform enables brands to build and engage vibrant customer communities to drive sales, reduce service costs, accelerate innovation and grow brand advocacy. We are experiencing rapid growth and are recognized as a leader by top analyst firms, including Gartner and Forrester. And because our culture is as exciting as our products, we’ve been ranked as one of Glassdoor’s Best Place to Work. Come check us out!
At Lithium we encourage our employees to be real. In keeping with this philosophy, we appreciate diversity and welcome all qualified applicants regardless of race, religion, sex, age, national origin, sexual orientation, disability, veteran status, genetic information or criminal history.
Back to top