Build software. Reach 500 million users. Change lives. That’s what we’re doing at Lithium. And you can do it, too. If you want to put your stamp on the digital customer space and enjoy yourself along the way, come join the team. We’re looking for seriously passionate, fun, collaborative & innovative thinkers to help us change the world.
Technical Consultant, Professional Services
Lithium Technologies, Inc. – Location: Paris
Who are we looking for?
As a Technical Consultant, you are essential to our customers’ success by designing and implementing Lithium solutions optimally for their needs. On a day-to-day basis, you will be responsible for: understanding customer goals and guiding them to appropriate technical solutions; designing, implementing, and co-developing these solutions; contributing to pre-sales efforts (feasibility, scoping, analysis, estimation); working with colleagues, as needed, throughout the design and delivery lifecycle.
- Understanding customer goals or requirements and guiding them to an appropriate technical solution; scoping, estimating, architecting, then designing and implementing custom features or integrations to Lithium's core products; articulating complex technical concepts in layman's terms
- Support the creation of Statements of Work for complex technical projects, documenting the functional and technical specifications of the proposed solution, and providing appropriate estimates for implementation work; overseeing the delivery of complex projects from a technical standpoint with the goal that the completed implementation adheres to the intended design and properly addresses the business requirements
- Managing and accounting for your own time and activities;
- Leading operational and process improvements within the department
- BS in Computer Science, Human/Computer Interaction, or relevant field; master degree is a plus
- 2-5 years of experience in technology consulting
- Strong command of the English, additional European languages a plus
- Experience and knowledge in other Programming Language
- Professional experience scoping and estimating technical work using a variety of methodologies (formal and informal)
- Professional experience documenting requirements, functionality, architecture, and design for technical features or integrations; familiarity with UML and interaction diagrams a plus
- Presentation skills – ability to capture attention and deliver key messages in a variety of contexts (small groups to large audiences).
- Knowledge in federated identity management architectures (e.g.: cookie-based, OAuth, OpenID, SAML) and implementations (e.g.: PingFederate, Oracle, OneLogin)
- Knowledge in public key cryptography including TLS/SSL, SSH, JKS, and X.509 PKI
- Experience with web services including REST and web development technologies..
- Ability to travel up to 30% for customer meetings, conferences, internal meetings or workshops
- Professional experience creating interaction designs, wire frames, and visual mock-ups a plus
- Professional experience with TCP/IP networking suite including strong foundation with abstraction layers, ability to diagnose & resolve network issues, and architect high-availability/performance solutions at multiple layers in the protocol stack
- Knowledge of UNIX command-line tools and scripting; systems administrations skills a plus
- Experience with Agile Scrum methodology; professional experience with other software development methodologies (e.g.: Iterative, Spiral, SDLC, XP) a plus
Lithium's software helps companies reinvent how they connect with their customers. We work with more than 300 of the world's best brands— including AT&T, Best Buy, Indosat, Sephora, Skype and Telstra — to respond on social networks and to build trusted content on a community they own. Now with Klout, Lithium reaches more than 500 million consumers across 10,000 specific interest areas to establish trust and reputation. Together, we represent one of the biggest collections of data on consumer attitudes, preferences and digital activities. Our 100% SaaS-based Lithium Social Customer Experience™ platform enables brands to build and engage vibrant customer communities to drive sales, reduce service costs, accelerate innovation and grow brand advocacy. We are experiencing rapid growth and are recognized as a leader by top analyst firms, including Gartner and Forrester. And because our culture is as exciting as our products, we’ve been ranked as one of Glassdoor’s Best Place to Work. Come check us out!
At Lithium we encourage our employees to be real. In keeping with this philosophy, we appreciate diversity and welcome all qualified applicants regardless of race, religion, sex, age, national origin, sexual orientation, disability, veteran status, genetic information or criminal history.
Back to top