Technical Account Manager - London or Paris
Build software. Reach 500 million users. Change lives. That’s what we’re doing at Lithium. And you can do it, too. If you want to put your stamp on the digital customer space and enjoy yourself along the way, come join the team. We’re looking for seriously passionate, fun, collaborative & innovative thinkers to help us change the world.
Who are we looking for?
Technical Account Manager (TAM) is the primary technical point of contact for Lithium’s marquee customers. Our ideal candidate is an experienced generalist with excellent analytical, technical and communication skills, who shares our passion for delighting our customers and helps them achieve complete success using Lithium products.
What You’ll Do
• Act as a named technical contact for strategic customers
• Facilitate customer onboarding with support processes and tools
• Triage, prioritize, troubleshoot and resolve support cases as required
• Hold periodic status reviews of support cases with customers
• Facilitate actions with internal teams and ongoing communication with customer towards case resolution
• Develop internal and customer-facing status reports and metrics
• Responsible for Customer Support SLA delivery
• Work closely with Product Management, Engineering, Sales, Professional Services and other teams to ensure customer satisfaction
• Maintain and enhance self-service capabilities such as Lithium customer community, knowledge base and support documentation
• 5+ years of experience in Technical Support or other customer-facing technical roles
• Demonstrated troubleshooting and problem solving skills
• Experience working with customers, managing partner relationships and setting customer expectations
• Previous demonstrated experience in two of the following technical domains
o Distributed Systems deployment
o Web 2.0 architecture and solutions
o J2EE (Java, JSP, Servlets)
o Relational databases (Oracle, MySQL)
o Networking (TCP/IP, SSL, HTTP, etc)
• Must be very well organized and able to work effectively in a nimble and fast-paced environment
• Hands-on program or project management skills
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills with strong attention to detail
• Ability to manage several accounts simultaneously
• Ability to communicate technical concepts clearly and effectively
• Bachelor’s degree or other relevant education and training from an accredited college or university
• Experience with using customer support tools and technologies, e.g. Salesforce.com, JIRA is a plus
• Experience with moderation and/or management of online communities is a plus
• Bi-lingual in English/French is a major plus
Lithium's software helps companies reinvent how they connect with their customers. We work with more than 300 of the world's best brands— including AT&T, Best Buy, Indosat, Sephora, Skype and Telstra — to respond on social networks and to build trusted content on a community they own. Now with Klout, Lithium reaches more than 500 million consumers across 10,000 specific interest areas to establish trust and reputation. Together, we represent one of the biggest collections of data on consumer attitudes, preferences and digital activities. Our 100% SaaS-based Lithium Social Customer Experience™ platform enables brands to build and engage vibrant customer communities to drive sales, reduce service costs, accelerate innovation and grow brand advocacy. We are experiencing rapid growth and are recognized as a leader by top analyst firms, including Gartner and Forrester. And because our culture is as exciting as our products, we’ve been ranked as one of Glassdoor’s Best Place to Work. Come check us out!
Lithium will consider all qualified applicants, regardless of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, genetic information or criminal history.
Back to top