Sr. Product Marketing Manager (Contract)
Sr. Product Marketing Manager (Contract)
Build software. Reach 500 million users. Change lives. That’s what we’re doing at Lithium. And you can do it, too. If you want to put your stamp on the digital customer space and enjoy yourself along the way, come join the team. We’re looking for seriously passionate, fun, collaborative & innovative thinkers to help us change the world.
Lithium Technologies is seeking exceptional talent to join the Product Marketing team on a six month contract. You will support everything from go-to-market strategy through to execution as you create programs that accelerate sales, defeat the competition, and drive category leadership.
This is a great position for someone with superior communication skills and proven B2B product marketing experience who thrives in a fast-paced startup culture. You will be expected to personally create content and support the sales team on deals. Outstanding writing, PowerPoint, and presentation skills are a must. Experience in marketing to business owners rather than IT is a strong plus, specifically to heads of marketing and customer service. If you want to build your skills while having an impact on the leading customer experience platform for building trust between brands and people, this is the place for you.
- Content – strategize and create smart customer-facing thought leadership content and write blog posts to increase leads and awareness
- Product Positioning – create compelling messaging that speaks to our target audiences and clearly articulates our differentiation
- Sales Enablement – create sales presentations, training materials, and support sales 1:1
- Partner Enablement – work closely with Business Development leads to grow channel sales and deepen customer relationships with complementary partner technologies
- Website – create engaging copy and team with agencies to produce an engaging online experience that increases lead conversion
- Industry Analysts – deliver briefings and build relationships with key influencers
- Concept Review – work with Product Management to define market potential, target personas and accounts, and other GTM components for potential future products
- Competitive Analysis – research competitor strengths and weaknesses to inform product roadmaps and provide sales with effective positioning
To be successful in this role, we are looking for someone with:
- Bachelor’s degree
- 4+ years experience in enterprise B2B software or social media software
- Superior communication and analytic skills - written, oral, PowerPoint, and Excel
- Energetic with strong ability to inspire confidence across sales, services, and executive management
- Proven ability to take ownership for product and solution areas, outline a strategy for attacking the market, and execute with strong attention to detail
- Proven ability to analyze and out-position the competition
- Proven ability to create sales tools and sales enablement programs that increase win rates and accelerate sales cycles
- Action-oriented with great follow through on commitments
Lithium's software helps companies reinvent how they connect with their customers. We work with more than 300 of the world's best brands— including AT&T, Best Buy, Indosat, Sephora, Skype and Telstra — to respond on social networks and to build trusted content on a community they own. Now with Klout, Lithium reaches more than 500 million consumers across 10,000 specific interest areas to establish trust and reputation. Together, we represent one of the biggest collections of data on consumer attitudes, preferences and digital activities. Our 100% SaaS-based Lithium Social Customer Experience™ platform enables brands to build and engage vibrant customer communities to drive sales, reduce service costs, accelerate innovation and grow brand advocacy. We are experiencing rapid growth and are recognized as a leader by top analyst firms, including Gartner and Forrester. And because our culture is as exciting as our products, we’ve been ranked as one of Glassdoor’s Best Place to Work. Come check us out!
At Lithium we encourage our employees to be real. In keeping with this philosophy, we appreciate diversity and welcome all qualified applicants regardless of race, religion, sex, age, national origin, sexual orientation, disability, veteran status, genetic information or criminal history.
Meet Some of Lithium's Employees
VP, HR Operations
Kirk has a hand in all aspects of employee life at Lithium. He tackles everything from recruiting to employee onboarding, always striving to enable Lithium's employees to be their best.
Back to top