Sr. Director, Corporate Communications
Are you an inspiring leader? A creative word-smith and energizing story-teller? A champion of brand strategy? If this sounds like you, read on.
Lithium Technologies has an excellent opportunity for someone who is looking to make a long-term impact and create a lasting imprint on Lithium's marketing strategy. As the Director of Corporate Marketing, you will lead our public relations, communications and branding efforts to support Lithium's market position, corporate strategies and key initiatives.
In partnering with Lithium's executive leadership team, you will build and execute our external communications programs, develop and influence key messaging, and lead the appropriate execution of our brand story.
A key responsibility will be promoting and protecting our brand and reputation by taking an active approach that positively influences external stakeholders through media outreach, creative and authentic content creation and dynamic brand expressions. In generating content that drives the creation and acceleration of sales opportunities, this position will collaborate closely with our Portfolio Marketing and Demand Gen teams.
- Influence and drive corporate strategy and message development, pitch and announcement strategies.
- Establish and direct branding initiatives, marketing communications projects and external media relations.
- Write, develop and direct the development of presentations, speeches, talking points, background materials, sales collateral, white papers etc., to promote Lithium's thought leadership, proprietary research, products and services.
- Assist in speaker preparation and developing keynote content for executive and customer advocates.
- Ensure a steady pipeline of company news: industry awards, partner wins, product launches, customer storylines, surveys.
- Manage and facilitate agency relationships on a global basis.
- Lead media relations and maximize media opportunities.
- 8+ years of experience in communications with a bias toward enterprise software or SaaS industry
- Strong management skills including prior experience growing and mentoring others on your team
- Demonstrated experience in driving executive communications and thought leadership activity
- Write and communicate clearly; strong PowerPoint skills is a plus
- Strong executive presence while providing counsel
- Experience leading multiple projects simultaneously while meeting deadlines is required!
Meet Some of Lithium's Employees
VP, HR Operations
Kirk has a hand in all aspects of employee life at Lithium. He tackles everything from recruiting to employee onboarding, always striving to enable Lithium's employees to be their best.
Back to top