Software Engineer III
Title : Software Engineer III
- Working and learning with engineering peers, management, and product management
- Design, implement and deliver compelling solutions that meet the product requirements
- Accurately identify, enumerate and estimate work tasks for project schedules that you consistently deliver against on time in an Agile environment
- Write quality, testable, maintainable, and well-documented code.
- Join an exciting team whose focus is to help shift how social media will impact business.
Skills & Requirements
- 5+ years of experience building consumer web products on Java tech stack.
- Strong competency in server-side architectures with a willingness to dive in full stack java.
- Experience working with APIs, REST / Websocket and JSON.
- Interest in manipulating data at scale
- Interest in building and maintaining a data pipeline at scale
- Nice to have: Developing Applications utilizing Spark, Kafka, Hadoop and Elastic Search
- Ability to learn and use skills in new technologies.
See Inside the Office of Lithium
Lithium's technology allows companies to create tailored community platforms on their web and social properties. With its unique suite of advanced tools, Lithium help brands like Sephora and The Home Depot grow their fan bases, drive sales, and reduce service costs—empowering passionate customers to connect to their brands and engage with other fans.
Back to top