Software Engineer II
- Bengaluru, India
Lithium delivers awesome digital customer experiences at scale for the world's biggest brands including Airbnb, AT&T and Sephora. Comprising Social Media Management and Communities, the Lithium engagement platform enables brands to manage multiple digital touchpoints, facilitate millions of conversations, and drive smarter decisions through data - connecting customers, content and conversations at the right digital moment. Lithium has a massive digital footprint with approximately 480 million new digital interactions analyzed daily, 100 million monthly visitors across its Online Communities, and 850 million online profiles scored through Klout.
• Working and learning with engineering peers, management, and product management
• Design, implement and deliver compelling solutions that meet the product requirements
• Accurately identify, enumerate and estimate work tasks for project schedules that you consistently deliver against on time in an Agile environment
• Write quality, testable, maintainable, and well-documented code.
• Join an exciting team whose focus is to help shift how social media will impact business.
Skills & Requirements
• 1-4 years of experience building consumer web products.
• Strong competency in server-side architectures with a willingness to dive in backend Java
• Experience working in Net Beans, Eclipse and Mysql.
• Experience working with APIs, REST / Websocket and JSON.
• Interest in manipulating data at scale
• Interest in building and maintaining a data pipeline at scale
• Ability to learn and use skills in new technologies.
Why you should join our team : Lithium offers a great working environment and competitive compensation and benefits package. We're looking for fast-thinking, innovative, passionate team players who enjoy brainstorming new ideas, work with the best and brightest in the social media software industry. Build software. Reach 500 million users. Change lives. That's what we're doing at Lithium. And you can do it, too. If you want to put your stamp on the digital customer space and enjoy yourself along the way, come join the team. Lithium we encourage our employees to be real. In keeping with this philosophy, we appreciate diversity & welcome all qualified applicants regardless of race, religion, sex, age, national origin, sexual orientation, disability, veteran status, genetic information or criminal history
Back to top