Software Engineer II
Title : Software Engineer II
- Working and learning with engineering peers, management, and product management
- Design, implement and deliver compelling solutions that meet the product requirements
- Accurately identify, enumerate and estimate work tasks for project schedules that you consistently deliver against on time in an Agile environment
- Write quality, testable, maintainable, and well-documented code.
- Join an exciting team whose focus is to help shift how social media will impact business.
Skills & Requirements
- 3+ years of experience building consumer web products on Java tech stack.
- Strong competency in server-side architectures with a willingness to dive in full stack java.
- Experience working with APIs, REST / Websocket and JSON.
- Interest in manipulating data at scale
- Interest in building and maintaining a data pipeline at scale
- Nice to have: Developing Applications utilizing Spark, Kafka, Hadoop and Elastic Search
- Ability to learn and use skills in new technologies
Meet Some of Lithium's Employees
VP, HR Operations
Kirk has a hand in all aspects of employee life at Lithium. He tackles everything from recruiting to employee onboarding, always striving to enable Lithium's employees to be their best.
Back to top