Software Engineer 2
Lithium delivers awesome digital customer experiences at scale for the world’s biggest brands including Airbnb, AT&T and Sephora. Comprising Social Media Management and Communities, the Lithium engagement platform enables brands to manage multiple digital touchpoints, facilitate millions of conversations, and drive smarter decisions through data – connecting customers, content and conversations at the right digital moment. Lithium has a massive digital footprint with approximately 480 million new digital interactions analyzed daily, 100 million monthly visitors across its Online Communities, and 850 million online profiles scored through Klout
- Working and learning with engineering peers, management, and product management
- Design, implement and deliver compelling solutions that meet the product requirements
- Accurately identify, enumerate and estimate work tasks for project schedules that you consistently deliver against on time in an Agile environment
- Write quality, testable, maintainable, and well-documented code.
- Join an exciting team whose focus is to help shift how social media will impact business.
- 6+ years of experience in increasing levels of responsibility developing salesforce.com based solutions & applications.
- Experience working with customers directly or experienced working in a matrix organization
- Strong and proven experience in Salesforce.com application development (Apex, Visualforce and Web Services Integration)
- Proficient skills using Salesforce Application Development, Salesforce Reporting and Analytics
- Excellent debugging skills on Salesforce Environment.
- Salesforce Service Cloud package development and App Exchange publishing
- Experience with the Salesforce developer community resources
- Experience with Salesforce Lightning is a plus.
- Key Competencies: CRM technology (Salesforce.com), Service Cloud, technical requirements, systems development, implementation and Salesforce application architecture
- Should have worked on Integration and Migration projects.
- Agile experience is a plus
Why you should join our team Lithium offers a great working environment and competitive compensation and benefits package. We're looking for fast-thinking, innovative, passionate team players who enjoy brainstorming new ideas, work with the best and brightest in the social media software industry. Build software. Reach 500 million users. Change lives. That’s what we’re doing at Lithium. And you can do it, too. If you want to put your stamp on the digital customer space and enjoy yourself along the way, come join the team.
Lithium we encourage our employees to be real. In keeping with this philosophy, we appreciate diversity & welcome all qualified applicants regardless of race, religion, sex, age, national origin, sexual orientation, disability, veteran status, genetic information or criminal history.
Meet Some of Lithium's Employees
VP, HR Operations
Kirk has a hand in all aspects of employee life at Lithium. He tackles everything from recruiting to employee onboarding, always striving to enable Lithium's employees to be their best.
Back to top