Software Engineer 1
Lithium Technologies is an award winning privately held venture-backed company garnering Social CRM Market leadership from both Gartner and Forrester. Lithium builds trusted relationships between the world’s best brands and their customers, helping people get answers and share their experiences. Customers rely on our software platform to help them connect, engage and understand their Total Community. In a world of extreme expectations Lithium Technologies has allowed our customers like Airbnb, AT&T, Best Buy, Fitbit, Sephora, Skype, Google, GoPro and Virgin Atlantic meet the ever-growing expectations of their customer base by allowing them and drive the conversation through unique vibrant Lithium powered communities.
- Working and learning with engineering peers, management, and product management
- Design, implement and deliver compelling solutions that meet the product requirements
- Accurately identify, enumerate and estimate work tasks for project schedules that you consistently deliver against on time in an Agile environment
- Write quality, testable, maintainable, and well-documented code.
- Join an exciting team whose focus is to help shift how social media will impact business.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Must have a great attitude and aptitude to learn multiple technologies, processes and tools
- Ability to multi-task and learn on the job
- Strong-opinioned, team players that think they have something valuable to contribute
- No fear of failure
- Strong fundamentals in data structure, algorithms, logical analysis, problem solving skills and object oriented concepts
Lithium delivers awesome digital customer experiences at scale for the world’s biggest brands including Airbnb, AT&T, Sephora and Spotify.
Comprising Social Media Management and Communities, the Lithium engagement platform enables brands to manage multiple digital touchpoints, facilitate millions of conversations, and drive smarter decisions through data – connecting customers, content and conversations at the right digital moment.
Lithium has a massive digital footprint with approximately 480 million new digital interactions analyzed daily, 100 million monthly visitors across its Online Communities, and 850 million online profiles scored through Klout.
The Lithium® logo is a registered Service Mark of Lithium Technologies. All other trademarks and product names are the property of their respective owners.
- 480 million digital interactions analyzed daily – this is strictly the new interactions Lithium processes every day to keep the Klout Score updated. The Klout Score is calculated by aggregating interactions over the past 90 days, so the total number of interactions used to generate each day’s score is much larger.
- 850 million online profiles scored through Klout – this represents all Klout profiles that have been scored to-date, pulling from publicly available information based largely on Twitter profiles. The only instances where we would not have scored a profile is if 1) someone opts out of having a Klout Score, or 2) that particular Twitter handle has not generated any interactions (Klout Score is based on interactions).
Meet Some of Lithium's Employees
Vice President Of Sales - West
Ross interacts with both new and existing customers as he directs Lithium's revenue operations. He works with his team to inspire and sell Lithium's products and services to some of the world's most iconic brands.
Back to top