Software Engineer 1
Lithium Technologies is an award winning privately held venture-backed company garnering Social CRM Market leadership from both Gartner and Forrester. Lithium builds trusted relationships between the world’s best brands and their customers, helping people get answers and share their experiences. Customers rely on our software platform to help them connect, engage and understand their Total Community. In a world of extreme expectations Lithium Technologies has allowed our customers like Airbnb, AT&T, Best Buy, Fitbit, Sephora, Skype, Google, GoPro and Virgin Atlantic meet the ever-growing expectations of their customer base by allowing them and drive the conversation through unique vibrant Lithium powered communities.
- Working and learning with engineering peers, management, and product management
- Design, implement and deliver compelling solutions that meet the product requirements
- Accurately identify, enumerate and estimate work tasks for project schedules that you consistently deliver against on time in an Agile environment
- Write quality, testable, maintainable, and well-documented code.
- Join an exciting team whose focus is to help shift how social media will impact business.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Must have a great attitude and aptitude to learn multiple technologies, processes and tools
- Ability to multi-task and learn on the job
- Strong-opinioned, team players that think they have something valuable to contribute
- No fear of failure
- Strong fundamentals in data structure, algorithms, logical analysis, problem solving skills and object oriented concepts
Lithium's software helps companies reinvent how they connect with their customers. We work with more than 360 of the world's best brands— including AT&T, Best Buy, Sephora, StubHub, Skype and Comcast — to respond on social networks and to build trusted content on a community they own.
Now with Klout, Lithium reaches more than 500 million consumers across 10,000 specific interest areas to establish trust and reputation. Together, we represent one of the biggest collections of data on consumer attitudes, preferences and digital activities. Our 100% SaaS-based Lithium Social Customer Experience™ platform enables brands to build and engage vibrant customer communities to drive sales, reduce service costs, accelerate innovation and grow brand advocacy. We are experiencing rapid growth and are recognized as a leader by top analyst firms, including Gartner and Forrester. And because our culture is as exciting as our products, we’ve been ranked as one of Glassdoor’s Best Place to Work. Come check us out!
At Lithium we encourage our employees to be real. In keeping with this philosophy, we appreciate diversity and welcome all qualified applicants regardless of race, religion, sex, age, national origin, sexual orientation, disability, veteran status, genetic information or criminal history.
Meet Some of Lithium's Employees
Vice President Of Sales - West
Ross interacts with both new and existing customers as he directs Lithium's revenue operations. He works with his team to inspire and sell Lithium's products and services to some of the world's most iconic brands.
Back to top