Social Solutions Consultant
Build software. Reach 500 million users. Change lives. That’s what we’re doing at Lithium. And you can do it, too. If you want to put your stamp on the digital customer space and enjoy yourself along the way, come join the team. We’re looking for seriously passionate, fun, collaborative & innovative thinkers to help us change the world.
Social Solutions Consultant - Paris
As a Social Solutions Consultant, you will be responsible for providing best practices and tactical advice to our customers primarily focused on the application of Lithium’s technology solutions to the customer’s social initiatives. As part of Lithium’s proven deployment and consultancy methodology, our Social Solutions Consultant delivers best practices and tactical guidance both during the deployment of our solutions as well as on an on-going basis.
- Provide expertise and consultancy to customers both on the execution of their social strategies as well as short term tactics
- Provide best practice consultancy on the various facets of our technology platform
- Work hand-in-hand with the customer's community, campaign and/or social response centre managers and support their execution plans
- Co-create best practice expertise with your peers based on your learnings with your customers
- University degree
- Hands-on experience in social media (community, marketing, campaigns, social response, etc.)
- Experience optimizing social media and/or online community software; experience with Lithium products a plus (or secondarily platforms such as Acquia, Pluck, Mzinga, Telligent, Get Satisfaction, etc.)
- Ability to establish a trusted advisor relationship with the customer based on experience and understanding of the subject matter
- Excellent customer interaction and presentation skills (ability to present to different audiences and bring the message across in a concise, professional manner)
- Consultancy skills highly desirable
- Awareness of personal limits. Not afraid of asking for other people's expertise, while retaining ownership of the problem at hand. Continuous learning.
- Understanding of social and online metrics
- Technical acumen in one of the following topics:
- Web analytics
- Social media monitoring/analysis
- Experience in the day-to-day operations of social media initiatives, including:
- Execution of promotion plans
- Execution of online events
- Excellent problem solving skills
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft’s Office productivity suite products
- Fluent French, plus strong command of the English language (written and spoken). Other European languages beneficial
- Attention to detail, accuracy
- Willingness to travel (20% to 30%)
Lithium's software helps companies reinvent how they connect with their customers. We work with more than 300 of the world's best brands— including AT&T, Best Buy, Indosat, Sephora, Skype and Telstra — to respond on social networks and to build trusted content on a community they own. Now with Klout, Lithium reaches more than 500 million consumers across 10,000 specific interest areas to establish trust and reputation. Together, we represent one of the biggest collections of data on consumer attitudes, preferences and digital activities. Our 100% SaaS-based Lithium Social Customer Experience™ platform enables brands to build and engage vibrant customer communities to drive sales, reduce service costs, accelerate innovation and grow brand advocacy. We are experiencing rapid growth and are recognized as a leader by top analyst firms, including Gartner and Forrester. And because our culture is as exciting as our products, we’ve been ranked as one of Glassdoor’s Best Place to Work. Come check us out!
At Lithium we encourage our employees to be real. In keeping with this philosophy, we appreciate diversity and welcome all qualified applicants regardless of race, religion, sex, age, national origin, sexual orientation, disability, veteran status, genetic information or criminal history.
Meet Some of Lithium's Employees
Vice President Of Sales - West
Ross interacts with both new and existing customers as he directs Lithium's revenue operations. He works with his team to inspire and sell Lithium's products and services to some of the world's most iconic brands.
Back to top