Social Media Management Consultant
Build software. Reach 500 million users. Change lives. That’s what we’re doing at Lithium. And you can do it, too. If you want to put your stamp on the digital customer space and enjoy yourself along the way, come join the team. We’re looking for seriously passionate, fun, collaborative & innovative thinkers to help us change the world.
As a Social Media Management Consultant, you will be an expert and customer advocate who will lead, develop and execute on implementation and ongoing services for Lithium’s social media management solution.
On a day-to-day basis, you will be responsible for leading ongoing customer service for the solution—first by understanding our customers’ specific use cases and goals, and then taking a consultative approach to guide them through an optimized configuration to help meet those goals.
- Assist in defining requirements and success criteria for ongoing services of our social media management platform
- Lead the customer through an optimization and configuration of the solution, ensuring expectations around platform use cases and functionality are fulfilled
- Support our Sales, Professional Services, and Product teams to ensure an optimal customer experience, as it relates to platform performance, functionality, configuration, and enhancements
- Contribute to pre-sales efforts of the solution, helping to evaluate scope and feasibility of specific projects
- Maintain a repository of industry best practices for social publishing/social marketing campaigns
Required Skills & Experience
- Passion for solving client challenges and commitment to client delight
- 3-5 years demonstrated experience in social media management and publishing technology solutions
- Deep understanding of each social network’s characteristics both from business experience and as a personal practitioner
- Experience initiating and creating social campaigns to drive earned media results
- Solid familiarity with current social media management tools such as Sprinklr, Spredfast, + Hootsuite to execute both publishing and response
- 3 years of experience in business analysis, consulting, and/or enterprise software deployment management
- Knowledge of SaaS-based services best practices, content classification, and content publishing methods
- Knowledge of enterprise integration experience a plus (CRM integration, API service integration, etc.)
- Proven customer management skills across both IT and marketing, with a "customer-first" attitude
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, for example: translate customer needs into solutions that you can articulate clearly and quickly, interpret customer needs into product requirements, and document best practices
- Strong technical consulting background
- Proven experience in results-driven consulting, including analyzing analytical data and reporting on key metrics
- Ability to work independently and as a member of a team
- Ability to work effectively under tight deadlines and juggle several assignments simultaneously
- Willingness to travel
Lithium's software helps companies reinvent how they connect with their customers. We work with more than 360 of the world's best brands— including AT&T, Best Buy, Sephora, StubHub, Skype and Comcast — to respond on social networks and to build trusted content on a community they own.
Now with Klout, Lithium reaches more than 500 million consumers across 10,000 specific interest areas to establish trust and reputation. Together, we represent one of the biggest collections of data on consumer attitudes, preferences and digital activities. Our 100% SaaS-based Lithium Social Customer Experience™ platform enables brands to build and engage vibrant customer communities to drive sales, reduce service costs, accelerate innovation and grow brand advocacy. We are experiencing rapid growth and are recognized as a leader by top analyst firms, including Gartner and Forrester. And because our culture is as exciting as our products, we’ve been ranked as one of Glassdoor’s Best Place to Work. Come check us out!
At Lithium we encourage our employees to be real. In keeping with this philosophy, we appreciate diversity and welcome all qualified applicants regardless of race, religion, sex, age, national origin, sexual orientation, disability, veteran status, genetic information or criminal history.
Meet Some of Lithium's Employees
Vice President Of Sales - West
Ross interacts with both new and existing customers as he directs Lithium's revenue operations. He works with his team to inspire and sell Lithium's products and services to some of the world's most iconic brands.
Back to top