Social Media Management Consultant
Build software. Reach 500 million users. Change lives. That’s what we’re doing at Lithium. And you can do it, too. If you want to put your stamp on the digital customer space and enjoy yourself along the way, come join the team. We’re looking for seriously passionate, fun, collaborative & innovative thinkers to help us change the world.
As a Social Media Management Consultant, you will be an expert and customer advocate who will lead, develop and execute on implementation and ongoing services for Lithium’s social media management solution.
On a day-to-day basis, you will be responsible for leading ongoing customer service for the solution—first by understanding our customers’ specific use cases and goals, and then taking a consultative approach to guide them through an optimized configuration to help meet those goals.
- Assist in defining requirements and success criteria for ongoing services of our social media management platform
- Lead the customer through an optimization and configuration of the solution, ensuring expectations around platform use cases and functionality are fulfilled
- Support our Sales, Professional Services, and Product teams to ensure an optimal customer experience, as it relates to platform performance, functionality, configuration, and enhancements
- Contribute to pre-sales efforts of the solution, helping to evaluate scope and feasibility of specific projects
- Maintain a repository of industry best practices for social publishing/social marketing campaigns
Required Skills & Experience
- Passion for solving client challenges and commitment to client delight
- 3-5 years demonstrated experience in social media management and publishing technology solutions
- Deep understanding of each social network’s characteristics both from business experience and as a personal practitioner
- Experience initiating and creating social campaigns to drive earned media results
- Solid familiarity with current social media management tools such as Sprinklr, Spredfast, + Hootsuite to execute both publishing and response
- 3 years of experience in business analysis, consulting, and/or enterprise software deployment management
- Knowledge of SaaS-based services best practices, content classification, and content publishing methods
- Knowledge of enterprise integration experience a plus (CRM integration, API service integration, etc.)
- Proven customer management skills across both IT and marketing, with a "customer-first" attitude
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, for example: translate customer needs into solutions that you can articulate clearly and quickly, interpret customer needs into product requirements, and document best practices
- Strong technical consulting background
- Proven experience in results-driven consulting, including analyzing analytical data and reporting on key metrics
- Ability to work independently and as a member of a team
- Ability to work effectively under tight deadlines and juggle several assignments simultaneously
- Willingness to travel
Lithium delivers awesome digital customer experiences at scale for the world’s biggest brands including Airbnb, AT&T, Sephora and Spotify.
Comprising Social Media Management and Communities, the Lithium engagement platform enables brands to manage multiple digital touchpoints, facilitate millions of conversations, and drive smarter decisions through data – connecting customers, content and conversations at the right digital moment.
Lithium has a massive digital footprint with approximately 480 million new digital interactions analyzed daily, 100 million monthly visitors across its Online Communities, and 850 million online profiles scored through Klout.
The Lithium® logo is a registered Service Mark of Lithium Technologies. All other trademarks and product names are the property of their respective owners.
- 480 million digital interactions analyzed daily – this is strictly the new interactions Lithium processes every day to keep the Klout Score updated. The Klout Score is calculated by aggregating interactions over the past 90 days, so the total number of interactions used to generate each day’s score is much larger.
- 850 million online profiles scored through Klout – this represents all Klout profiles that have been scored to-date, pulling from publicly available information based largely on Twitter profiles. The only instances where we would not have scored a profile is if 1) someone opts out of having a Klout Score, or 2) that particular Twitter handle has not generated any interactions (Klout Score is based on interactions).
Meet Some of Lithium's Employees
Vice President Of Sales - West
Ross interacts with both new and existing customers as he directs Lithium's revenue operations. He works with his team to inspire and sell Lithium's products and services to some of the world's most iconic brands.
Back to top