Social Media Management Account Executive
Build software. Reach 500 million users. Change lives. That’s what we’re doing at Lithium. And you can do it, too. If you want to put your stamp on the digital customer space and enjoy yourself along the way, come join the team. We’re looking for seriously passionate, fun, collaborative & innovative thinkers to help us change the world.
Social Media Management Account Executive - Sales, North America
We are looking for Account Executives who know software sales and how to close deals. Are you the type? Can’t live off base alone and love getting into accelerators before Q4. Work hard and play hard is your mantra.
You will be responsible for supporting the Sales departments throughout the entire sales cycle. This includes a focus on qualification of all leads, development of qualified opportunities and working together with the Sales Directors until close.
What you will do:
● Aggressive “hunter” mentality that is adept in using creative efforts in prospecting, account penetration, platform demonstration, business value modeling, building executive champions, negotiating and closing significant transactions.
● Demonstrating the value propositions of Lithium’s SaaSoffering and services and being able to deliver that message to different types of clients via webinars, etc.
● Act as a leader on Go To Market plan primarily Lithium Reach and Response solutions
● Managing all contacts and leads in Salesforce.com to accurately and efficiently process all opportunities
- Create demand through outbound prospecting
- Forecast accurately through continuous pipeline review andpartnering with your Regional Director and VP, Sales North America
- Collaboration within the Lithium team (Account Development, Sales Consultants, Implementation)
- Know your customer - We provide great training to ramp you up and then follow up trainings quarterly and as needed.
- Consistently exceed quarterly and annual sales targets
- As an individual contributor in a closing role, you will consistently be working to move deals through to closure in a team orientedsolution selling environment.
- Calling on new customers to get on the calendars of decision makers to position Lithium to be successful
● College degree in related field and/or equivalent experience and education.
● Experience building a business/new territory highly desired
● Demonstrated history as an individual contributor selling enterprise software, Social Customer Experience, CRM, ERP or Business Intelligence solutions to senior level decision makers
● Experience with quota and commission compensation structure
● Knowledge of and contacts in key sectors a plus
● Successful track record closing new clients remotely through use of technology as well as in the field face-to-face
● Demonstrated ability to articulate and sell software enterprise solutions
● Solution selling and start-up experience
● Knowledge and understanding of Social Networking such as: LinkedIn, Facebook and Instagram.
● Excellent communication and presentation skills
Lithium's software helps companies reinvent how they connect with their customers. We work with more than 300 of the world's best brands— including AT&T, Best Buy, Indosat, Sephora, Skype and Telstra — to respond on social networks and to build trusted content on a community they own. Now with Klout, Lithium reaches more than 500 million consumers across 10,000 specific interest areas to establish trust and reputation. Together, we represent one of the biggest collections of data on consumer attitudes, preferences and digital activities. Our 100% SaaS-based Lithium Social Customer Experience™ platform enables brands to build and engage vibrant customer communities to drive sales, reduce service costs, accelerate innovation and grow brand advocacy. We are experiencing rapid growth and are recognized as a leader by top analyst firms, including Gartner and Forrester. And because our culture is as exciting as our products, we’ve been ranked as one of Glassdoor’s Best Place to Work. Come check us out!
At Lithium we encourage our employees to be real. In keeping with this philosophy, we appreciate diversity and welcome all qualified applicants regardless of race, religion, sex, age, national origin, sexual orientation, disability, veteran status, genetic information or criminal history.
Meet Some of Lithium's Employees
Vice President Of Sales - West
Ross interacts with both new and existing customers as he directs Lithium's revenue operations. He works with his team to inspire and sell Lithium's products and services to some of the world's most iconic brands.
Back to top