Senior Sales Engineer
Build software. Reach 500 million users. Change lives. That’s what we’re doing at Lithium. And you can do it, too. If you want to put your stamp on the digital customer space and enjoy yourself along the way, come join the team. We’re looking for seriously passionate, fun, collaborative & innovative thinkers to help us change the world.
Senior Sales Engineer
This position can be located out of the Austin, TX area or Remotely covering a Greater East Coast territory.
Lithium Technologies is seeking a Sr. Sales Engineer who is a detailed, analytical, quick learner that has both experience and a passion for web technologies, troubleshooting and teamwork. You derive great professional and personal satisfaction from making your customers successful. Lithium is the leader in developing software that powers the social customer experience as well as the place to build your career in social. Come on, get up close and social with us!!!
The Sr. Sales Engineer is responsible for technical ownership in all pre-sales aspects of the selling cycle. This includes solution demonstrations, customization of demo environments, and all technical due diligence as a result of sales activities. To accomplish this, the Sales Engineer must have a strong desire to leverage their technical and sales skills which includes being able to solicit business requirements, develop a technical sales strategy, configure and effectively demonstrate the solutions that address these requirements, and provide business value.
- Understand the customer needs and establish company's product as the best solution that addresses that need
- Interface with Account Executives Build and present customized demos
- Present companies technology infrastructure, including demonstrating deep familiarity with companies hardware, software, networking and security stack
- Participate in all appropriate product, sales, and procedural training and certification to acquire and maintain the knowledge necessary to be effective in the position
- Attain quarterly and annual objectives assigned by management Respond effectively to RFPs
- B.S. Computer Science, Software Engineering, MIS or equivalent work experience
- Minimum 5 + years experience presenting to a variety of audiences from IT team members and C-level executives
- Self-starter with solid oral, written, presentation, and interpersonal communication skills
- Ability to work as part of a team to creatively solve problems
- Experience with solution selling
- Ability to travel domestically 50% of time
Lithium's software helps companies reinvent how they connect with their customers. We work with more than 300 of the world's best brands— including AT&T, Best Buy, Indosat, Sephora, Skype and Telstra — to respond on social networks and to build trusted content on a community they own. Now with Klout, Lithium reaches more than 500 million consumers across 10,000 specific interest areas to establish trust and reputation. Together, we represent one of the biggest collections of data on consumer attitudes, preferences and digital activities. Our 100% SaaS-based Lithium Social Customer Experience™ platform enables brands to build and engage vibrant customer communities to drive sales, reduce service costs, accelerate innovation and grow brand advocacy. We are experiencing rapid growth and are recognized as a leader by top analyst firms, including Gartner and Forrester. And because our culture is as exciting as our products, we’ve been ranked as one of Glassdoor’s Best Place to Work. Come check us out!
At Lithium we encourage our employees to be real. In keeping with this philosophy, we appreciate diversity and welcome all qualified applicants regardless of race, religion, sex, age, national origin, sexual orientation, disability, veteran status, genetic information or criminal history.
Back to top