Senior Product Manager
Lithium Technologies is seeking a Senior/Product Manager to join our team building the best social engagement platform known to the modern world. The Senior/Product Manager will collaborate across the company to help develop strategies and lead key phases and dimensions of the product management process around product features used by millions of people on Lithium-powered products every day.
The Senior/Product Manager will participate on an agile scrum team writing and prioritizing user stories based on the needs of our customers and other product teams building new features. One of the most important aspects of the job is to develop and drive priorities for our feature development based on business value to the marketplace and revenue for Lithium. You will spend 80-90% of your time with the scrum team collaborating with the scrum master to lead the team to build products we are intensely proud of. Lithium is the leader in developing software that powers the social customer experience as well as the place to build your career in social. Come on, get up close and social with us!!!
- Consult with internal and external customers and partners to identify business needs and define requirements for the product features and user stories
- Manage the Product Backlog and work with stakeholders to lead product discovery, help identify and describe requirements, and align the team’s backlog to the longer term road map
- Engage in bug triaging, product planning, visioning, road mapping, and release planning
- Manage customers and partners, users and other stakeholders to clarify and document scope, requirements, and deliverables for suggestions coming into the backlog
- Work with Architects and Engineers to develop the long term technical strategy
- Collaborate with delivery team and Scrum Master to perform release and sprint planning, execution, retrospectives and present at sprint reviews
- Effectively present product ideas, strategies and designs to small and large groups and to senior executives
- Contribute to cost/benefit and ROI analyses for product planning with other product owners and management stakeholders
- Contribute to documentation for release notes, training manuals, and other departmental administration
- Perform demonstrations of the product for customers, sales staff, and internal team members
- At least 5 years in a product management or business analyst role delivering successful consumer oriented web-driven mobile products, with SaaS experience preferred.
- At least three years of experience working with social media, including social media management systems, social marketing programs, online communities, and/or social support.
- Entrepreneurial, with excellent ability to help define and understand what drives a mobile applications strategy, as well as an understanding of how thriving online communities work.
- Proven ability to partner with developers to deliver releases to the market in a timely, agile manner. Team player with track record of building strong, cross functional working relationships and focused on team performance, rather than individual success
- Technical aptitude and experience with modern mobile web application design, architecture, and implementation.
- Passion for the customer and exceptional user experience.
- Able to truly embrace and embody the Lithium Values: Take Customer Success Personally, Build Products We’re Proud of, Play with Excellence for the Team, Learn Fast, Be Real
- BS/BA or higher, preferably in a design and/or technical discipline or with extensive exposure to technical curricula. Successful candidates are likely to have a degree in business, user experience design, computer science, or related discipline.
Back to top