Senior Manager, Professional Services SEAI
Senior Manager, Professional Services Southeast Asia and India (SEAI)
Lithium Technologies, Inc. – Location: India or Singapore
Who are we looking for?
As a Senior Manager for our Professional Services organization, you will lead a regional team in working with our enterprise customers. It is a role that entails both the sales and delivery of strategic services and technical services to our enterprise customer-base. If you love working with customers and love the excitement of learning new technologies in social media, this role is for you.
- Scopes projects and services engagements, including overseeing the definition of the proposed solution and quantification of effort and risk
- Supports Lithium’s sales organization, both tactically and strategically, in achieving objectives, while maintaining healthy project P&L
- Ensures the successful implementation of Lithium’s products as well as the successful delivery of all other services offerings, meeting or exceeding CSAT objectives while maintaining financial control of the engagements
- Manages and grows a team of highly qualified, geographically distributed Project Managers, Technical Consultants, and Social Solutions Consultants, including hiring, assigning duties, training and evaluating these employees
- Contributes to the continuous improvement of our delivery methodology
- Manage to the P&L associated with the team in this region
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering or related field
- Excellent customer interaction, presentation, written, and oral communication skills (ability to present to different audiences and bring the message across in a concise, professional manner)
- Career path must include active project management and either business or technology consulting, ideally for a vendor of consumer facing web applications in a SaaS environment
- A minimum of 7 years of experience in a professional services organization, of which at least 3 years are in a management position
- Excellent management skills, with demonstrated track record managing a culturally diverse, geographically distributed team with a variety of skill sets
- Experience scoping and estimating project effort, documenting solutions in Statement of Work, and presenting the content to customers as well as a sound understanding of project KPIs
- Excellent problem solving skills
- Experience within Social Media strongly preferred
- Excellent command of the English language (each additional language is a plus)
- Ability to travel up to 30%
Lithium's software helps companies reinvent how they connect with their customers. We work with more than 300 of the world's best brands— including AT&T, Best Buy, Indosat, Sephora, Skype and Telstra — to respond on social networks and to build trusted content on a community they own. Now with Klout, Lithium reaches more than 500 million consumers across 10,000 specific interest areas to establish trust and reputation. Together, we represent one of the biggest collections of data on consumer attitudes, preferences and digital activities. Our 100% SaaS-based Lithium Social Customer Experience™ platform enables brands to build and engage vibrant customer communities to drive sales, reduce service costs, accelerate innovation and grow brand advocacy. We are experiencing rapid growth and are recognized as a leader by top analyst firms, including Gartner and Forrester. And because our culture is as exciting as our products, we’ve been ranked as one of Glassdoor’s Best Place to Work. Come check us out!
At Lithium we encourage our employees to be real. In keeping with this philosophy, we appreciate diversity and welcome all qualified applicants regardless of race, religion, sex, age, national origin, sexual orientation, disability, veteran status, genetic information or criminal history.
Back to top